View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 02:25 PM   #1737
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scorepass.com- Oil n Titties

Scorepass.com- Oil _n_ Titties

Description:
Channel Sweets is a southern MILF with 34H tits, Channel sent in her photos when a friend suggested she model for XL Girls. The photographer of this scene guided Channel because she_s shy and needs interaction and guidance. XL Girls: It took a while for you to make up your mind about becoming an XL Girl. Channel: Because you have to wait for good things. No one wants something too easy. Well, the real reason is that I was a bit nervous about shooting. I almost didn_t expect to actually be approved when I submitted my photos, so when I was approved, I had to think about it. It took me a while to get my confidence up enough. XL Girls: Do you have a boyfriend? Channel: No, I don_t. I_m single now and ready to mingle. And who doesn_t like mingling? XL Girls: Was your boyfriend stopping you from shooting before? We know he was. Channel: Actually, yes, he was. XL Girls: So he was holding you down. You look happy to be here. Channel: Yes, he basically was.
Model:
Channel Sweets
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : ChannelSweets_31747_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1116.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:50
Video : AVC, 7 690 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 171 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: