View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 03:36 PM   #2040
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Secretary Rips Her Seams

Secretary Rips Her Seams

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 1.92 GiB Time: 33 min 39 s

Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Masturbation
As I have such a busy schedule I have been advertising for a secretary to come and help me out. On paper Chloe sounded like a perfect candidate and to be fair, she was prompt on arrival but I think that was due to the local bus service running early and not through any fault of her own. When she arrived, you could say I was a little dismayed with her appearance. Shoes hanging off, sleeves rolled up, waistcoat buttoned up wrongly and shirt unbuttoned so far down, she could be displaying her "wares" in the local brothel. On the plus side, she did arrive wearing seamed stockings, so I was impressed with that. Of course, the seams were a little wonky and I did feel the need to address that situation and run my hands up and down her very lithe legs. After we corrected the dress code, I felt the need to inspect almost every aspect of Chloe. She's a very sexy girl with a lovely pussy and a fantastic arse. I decided to go a little crazy half way through and rip Chloe's stockings. To be honest they were cheap and wrongly put on, so I thought "what the hell". I just love the sound they make as the start shredding! For her lack of effort with this "interview", I put her over my knee, spanked her and sat on her face until she made me come. She might not make the perfect secretary but she sure does make a great playmate.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10273 секунды с 9 запросами