Thread: Shemax.com
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 01:38 PM   #10
kyzia183

Поблагодарили 1,614 раз(а) в 1,537 сообщениях

All my threads

kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Shemax.com- Six feet of sexy ladyboy attitude

Shemax.com- Six feet of sexy ladyboy attitude

Description:
While not the prettiest girl on Walking Street, like a beacon in the night I was drawn to Pim in her bright yellow side ribbed skin tight tube dress. The striking contrast with her chocolate skin is exquisite and drew my attention in the crowd of ladyboys hanging around in front of Jenny Star. This must be working for her because I`m pretty sure I had seen her the night before wearing the same or similar dress. With those long legs she struts confidently up and down walking street rarely making eye contact with her falang prey. I`m sure you can see in her face that this girl has attitude. She does not beg you to take her home like so many others. She did not even appear particularly happy when I asked her. She indifferently looked me up and down before she acquiesced to my proposition. When she peeled of that dress I realized that this girl has a perfect super model body. I can`t put my finger on exactly what it is about her face that does not quite work because I love her hair and like her lips and nose. Perhaps her eyes are a touch too small, which you would think she could rectify with some additional shadow. I think with those incredibly high cheek bones there are just too many hard angles. You`d think these would be an asset on a tall girl with a model`s body. But after all she was born a man and a wide square lower face is inherently masculine. She probably would have made a handsome man if she had not gone the ladyboy route. Not surprisingly, as I found out later she is a top. In any other culture I think a dominant gay man would stay that way that`s why I love Thailand.You will notice that the shoot is in two parts. In the first part, which ends with her putting her dress back on, she is not particularly in to it and I did not get the sense she wanted me to ravage her. She said she could not get hard so I suggested the pee scene instead. Normally I would have tried to get her hard but it was after 4 AM and I was tired and expecting Fon to show up soon to spend the night. We finished up this part at 4:20 AM and I followed her out into the street in hindsight I am not sure why. As we walked by Lita Bar which was now closed there was a gay guy there asking if we wanted to buy some drugs. I asked what he had and he said marijuana, extacy and ice (crystal meth). I said I wasn`t into those but did he have any cocaine. He said he did but had to walk a short distance to get it. I said OK and a he quickly returned with some powder sealed in plastic which I paid him 1000 Baht ($30) for. All the while this was happening Pim stood there not saying a word but looking at me most curiously. She said she wanted to come back up to the room which I assumed was to share in the blow. Back in the room I offered her some lines but she said no and instead pulled out a pipe and started smoking what was obviously ice. I did a few lines of my purchase which did not taste like any cocaine I had ever done. Given that it had absolutely no effect I assume it to be some harmless concoction made special for gullible falangs (what the hell was I thinking trying to by cocaine in Asia?). She smoked quite a bit of ice and she kept offering but I only had one hoot as I had sworn off the stuff since pulling an all nighter on the stuff in Vegas (drugs are for the young). Well wouldn`t you know that this made her quite horny as she stood up and pulled that yellow dress up above her tits? As she spread her beautiful ass cheeks for me to see she explained that she wanted to fuck me. I was not in any mental state to resist her, so you can see her generously lubing up the condom which I appreciated given I do not let many girls do this. The next set of shots shows her with satisfied look on her face as she is letting the cum filled condom drip out on her stomach. I see the lapse between pictures was only 4.5 minutes but it felt like much longer that she pounded me. New Rule: No more drugs of any kind for me or the model.

Model:
Pim

Studio:
Shemax.com

Info:
File Name : 32-sixfeetofsexyladyboyattitude-hdv.wmv
File Size : 261.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:49

Download Screenshots RAR K2S:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4b114df7e63be