View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 12:04 PM   #1160
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Alzbeta S. Page 3

Alzbeta S. - Page 3

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
Friday: Bar and hotel (pics 168-202)
In the bar Alzbeta S. at first sat at a table on her own and presented herself to the surprised guests as well as to the present photographers. Later she sat with some of the workshop participants on several different tables. It was past midnight when Alzbeta S. finally said goodbye to the guests and we drove back to the hotel, where she finally entered her room, under close observation of some Members who stayed in the same hotel. But even in her room she did not find rest yet - it lasted some more time until everyone present, including their cameras, retired to their rooms ...
Side mark to pic 198: Alzbeta S. only had brought one bag. Out in the hallway, just before entering her room, we asked her to just leave her cosmetics etc. in the bag and to pass us the rest of her clothes. Which caused some astonishment on Alzbeta S.'s side and she said: 'Which other clothes? The way I had understood everything, I would not need any this weekend?'. And after a quick control we found out that she actually really had not brought any further clothes then the ones she had worn before ...
Models: Alzbeta S.
Genre/Tags: Public

Photoset name: set2_3.zip
Number of pictures: 25
Resolution: 1024x768
File size: 3 Mb
JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03133 секунды с 9 запросами