Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 03:09 PM   #3919
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Princess Piper - Digital SexBot Programs You Into A Mindless Gooning Robot

Goon for me robot as I program you deeper and deeper. Each stroke continuing to reprogram your mind. My body being a constant magnet, your eyes focused on my body, your hand wrapped around your cock because that is what you are programmed to do. Stroke, goon, edge, repeat. Never cum. My ass will take you even deeper, just when you thought you couldn’t go any deeper. Sexbot makes you even more brainless with her ass. Stare at my ass and stroke as you go even deeper into goon trance. My ass is programming you to love gooning, never cumming, staring at the screen like a mindless zombie, your brain has slipped away, it’s gone completely as my words penetrate your mind. My ass is consuming your brain and you don’t know anything. You seem to have forgotten all of your thoughts except for one word. Goon. You are programmed to goon all day and all night. You can’t cum. You stroke up and down but you can’t cum, you’re not programmed to cum, you’re only programmed to jerk off constantly. And the more you watch this clip, the more mindless you will become, and the deeper that I will penetrate your mind. You are going to be permanently programmed to goon. Stare and stroke. But don’t cum. When I snap my fingers, my programming will become irreversible.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920 × 1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11364 секунды с 9 запросами