View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 03:17 AM   #44
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scorepass.com- Plump Pleaser

Scorepass.com- Plump Pleaser

Description:
Every girl has her personal reasons for going bare on-camera. Every girl has her personal reasons for not going bare on-camera. The reality is, we know that there are many great girls who will never show their naked bodies except to their lovers and their doctors. And if she does pose naked, she has her reasons for trying full-sex on-camera with a guy or a girl or not trying full-sex. Amiee Roberts has her reasons. For Amiee, an ex-boyfriend was her motivation in the beginning to try it. Then she discovered that she really likes the experience, at least at XL Girls. Some studios, both past and present, have a rep for being not so nice. XL Girls: Amiee, you_re in a place where we really appreciate curves. Amiee: I_m glad that, especially these days, it_s not just about the size-two skinny models. Bigger women are starting to come out and show that they_re gorgeous. It_s not just about a small body. It_s about a full-figured woman, and I think a lot of men appreciate that more. There_s more to grab onto and more to love. I love that. XL Girls: Why did you think this wasn_t for you? Amiee: It_s not the kind of thing I usually do. I_m kind of a quiet, conservative person. I keep my sexual encounters in the bedroom, and it_s just between me and the person I_m with, but now I_m at a point where things are changing and I need to go out and experience life, and this was one of the ways to do it.
Model:
Amiee Roberts
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : AmieeRoberts_33103_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 634.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:56
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 106 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: