View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 02:38 PM   #1427
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Gettin' Tyco With His Money Part 1

Gettin' Tyco With His Money Part 1

Cody Rivers, 19, is straight, yep. He needs some cash for his baby mamma, "she's okay with it because she knows I won't fall in love or anything." Really new to this, when I show Cody the "Bowl Game," he's okay as long as the money's good. Kurt, his partner for today, comes in and the pair see what's up, looks like oral-du-jour; Cody will be blowing Kurt for StraightRentBoys.com. Standing up and stripping, he offers Cody his "meatsicle." With this being Cody's "first," Kurt offers up some advice on what he likes and Cody takes it in, as another "member" joins the duo.

Once up, Cody checks to make sure the "mouth work" is worth the money; Kurt seems to think so. Kurt gets more relaxed on the couch and Cody's mouth continues to earn its pay, slow and steady. After a bit, Cody pops up and realizes, "you got a really big dick;" this is called "learning on the job." I suggest Cody do a little "testicle tickle;" apparently Cody's girlfriend is pretty vanilla as, "yeah, this is what she does" comes out his mouth, as Kurt's cock goes in. Close, Kurt says, "here it comes," blowing up his groin. Asking and receiving, Cody's now going to get the "easier" end of this $300.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 21 s
Size: 313 MiB

Tags: Interviews, Masturbation, Straight Guys Kurt , Cody Rivers

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06000 секунды с 9 запросами