Thread: Shemax.com
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 07:56 PM   #7
kyzia183

Поблагодарили 1,614 раз(а) в 1,537 сообщениях

All my threads

kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Shemax.com- New Year Fuck

Shemax.com- New Year Fuck

Description:
Fiery tempered Fon arrives home before the fireworks after storming out of the New Years Eve party where her boyfriend was talking to other ladyboys. How he could pass up a chance to be with this smoking hot beauty in her sexy purple party dress is a mystery but she will no doubt make him pay for this. From the party she has brought balloons and Champagne and she decides to pop the cork first as she knows how to have fun alone. The clock ticks down and after a few sips straight from the bottle she lets her dress drop to the floor to reveal her stunning body. On to the bed with the balloons and a 2008 has magically appeared above her huge tits as she continues to drink the bubbly. The big green bottle is making her horny so she gives it oral and then uses it for anal stimulation. It also serves as a cock for her titfucking which makes her dick hard. She then pulls out here downward curving noise maker and lies back for a stroke while she takes the bottle up the ass again. The countdown begins with her kneeling and leaning back on the bed as she strokes her roman candle. At the precise stroke of midnight she fires her cock rocket which spews her trademark giant squirt of cum. While this would be enough to satisfy most girls Fon decides her New Years resolution is to get fucked in the ass. So after getting cleaned up she jerks herself hard and grabs the cameramans cock which she greedily sucks to life. She then must have the cock thrust deep and hard into to her gaping butthole which inevitably leads to another huge cumshot. Happy New Year.Well I dont like to say never but this may at least be last time you see Fon on the site for a while. Her always near the surface emotions boiled over this time after the shoot. On my previous trip to Pattaya we had hung around together and she generally slept over when I was done with my evenings activities and I thought and still feel we had developed a friendship. I was used to her moods and found her outspoken way entertaining but she seemed especially moody this trip. I recall at breakfast one day saying to her as she brooded that I did not come to Thailand to be around a sourpuss but she ignored this. Im sure you can see by her pissed off looking expression in the shoot that her mood was not much improved that evening. When we were done the shoot she said she wanted me to fuck her again (the fuck scene from the shoot is actually from the previous day). I said something to the effect that I wanted to do more shoots so could she drop me off at Soi 6 on her way home. She did not take the hint well which was for her to leave because she was being such a bitch. The fireworks started over the usual ladyboy problem catalyst which of course is always the discussion of the money that she felt adequate for services rendered and her time. Basically the money I tried to give her she threw back in my face. I asked her how much she wanted but of course we had to play the usual guessing game. So after the second offer went flying I said fine how about $0. We finally settled on an amount that we were both unhappy with and instead of leaving it there I told her that her attitude sucked and this was not good for business for someone in her line of work. Well I should have known by the silent Ill get even with you look that this was not a good idea. She seemed to think I was planning on spreading rumours about her because she basically threatened to call the police on me. So I waited until she dropped me off and as I stood in the street and she still on her bike I demanded that she apologise for her threat as I explained friends do not call the police on friends even if they are angry at them. After a heated exchange she drove off in a huff but she did text me an apology later.

Model:
Fon

Studio:
Shemax.com

Info:
File Name : 48-newyearfuck-hdv.wmv
File Size : 488.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:08

Download Screenshots RAR K2S:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/16ae317e37683