View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 06:28 PM   #525
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 50plusmilfs.com- Babe has a surprise for you

50plusmilfs.com- Babe has a surprise for you

Description:
Babe has a surprise for you
I have a surprise for you, 52-year-old wife and mom Babe Morgan says. Would you like to see it? The first surprise is that Babe is wearing very sexy lingerie under her rather conservative dress. The next surprise is that she_s got a butt plug jammed up her ass. Just imagine: This sexy wife is walking down the street, maybe with her husband, and nobody knows that she has a butt plug in her ass. Nobody but her. 50Plus MILFs: What got you into modeling? Babe: It wasn_t anything planned. I think most of us when we_re younger women think about it but never do it. But then a friend of mine became involved in this, and then based on her experience and what I saw, I knew I could do it, too. I feel more confident being older and I_ve learned a lot over the last 50 years, so because of that, I_m ready. 50Plus MILFs: Are you and your husband swingers? Babe: Yes. My husband brought me into it, and it isn_t so much that he and I didn_t enjoy each other. Things became routine, especially after 30 years. I wasn_t sexually active in high school, I didn_t go to college, and there are things that people experiment with during those years that I never did, and so we came to a point where the kids were out of the house and we could do things more freely. It was a time to explore and be creative. 50Plus MILFs: So what did you do? Babe: We started out by going to some swing clubs, and it came to the point where I didn_t care for it anymore, so I asked if we could do something else, and my husband told me about the swinging lifestyle sites, which are very much like social media, and he told me, You would take a picture of your pussy or your tits and post them online, and I said, I would do what? And I guess the rest is history. We_ve been to some swing parties, some lifestyle events. We_ve met some couples one-on-one. But the things that work the best are when we go to meet-and-greets. I_ve met a few nice single guys, but we have better luck with the couples. It took a little while for me to warm up to it. I was a little timid at first, but I_ve grown into it. In the swinging lifestyle, I_m more comfortable and open than I would be in other situations. A man can come up to me and compliment me and his wife won_t get jealous. I like that aspect of it. 50Plus MILFs: What are your fantasies? Babe: I think about having one of those old-fashioned affairs with a married man. And I think it would be neat to be a pole dancer in a strip club.
Model:
Babe Morgan
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : BabeMorgan_33283_1080p.mp4
File Size : 357.96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:17
Video : AVC, 7 772 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: