View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 06:06 PM   #523
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 50plusmilfs.com- Latina MILF s tits, ass and pussy show

50plusmilfs.com- Latina MILF_s tits, ass and pussy show

Description:
Latina MILF_s tits, ass and pussy show
She_s not a swinger. She_s not a nudist. But Juliett Russo, a 54-year-old mother and divorcee, is as sexy as a woman can be. She_s sensual and curvy. She has big tits (and tan lines) and a really nice ass. Today, in her return to 50PlusMILFs.com, Juliett is going to use her fingers to make herself cum. Thursday, she_s going to fuck on-camera for the second time. I_m a teacher, Juliett said. I worked as a teacher in my home country. She also had her own catering company. Feast on Juliett_s body if you_d like. When we asked her if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here, she said, Some people would be, some won_t because most people say I am a sexy woman and also because I was a model and an actress when I was young. I am a happy woman. Cheerful, fun, outgoing. Juliett is 5_2, 128 pounds with C-cup tits, although her tan lines make them look bigger. She enjoys pole dancing. When a woman is into that, you know she_s also into dancing on a different kind of pole: the kind between your legs. Today is just a warmup for that.
Model:
Juliett Russo
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : JuliettRusso_36375_2160p.mp4
File Size : 3529.42 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:15:38
Video : AVC, 31.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 179 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: