View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 03:57 PM   #513
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 50plusmilfs.com- It s you and DayLynn

50plusmilfs.com- It_s you and DayLynn

Description:
It_s you and DayLynn
Wife and slut DayLynn Thomas, 50, looks so sexy with her big tits in see-through lingerie. She has a pierced pussy that she loves to play with for your jacking pleasure, and she keeps up a steady stream of fuck talk in this red-hot solo scene. 50PlusMILFs: When did you get the tattoo above your pussy? DayLynn: For my 50th birthday. 50PlusMILFs: So, you went to the tattoo parlor to get the tattoo on your pussy. The tattoo artist: male or female? DayLynn: Male. We told him what we wanted and would he be comfortable putting it in a private place, and he said he would be. He had a girlfriend, but he said, It_s not between your legs, so I can do it. And I have a piercing on my pussy as well. That guy had to get between my legs. He didn_t have a girlfriend. Rules, rules 50PlusMILFs: Was it turning you on when he was giving you the tattoo? DayLynn: It_s a tattoo, so I can_t say that it was a big turn-on, but the idea of getting the tattoo was a big turn-on because I have been married for 30 years, and this is my tattoo for my master, so it is a turn-on that what I was doing was a permanent expression for my master that my husband will always see. 50PlusMILFs: It_s a bit of a cuckold thing, isn_t it? DayLynn: A little bit. 50PlusMILFs: Did the tattoo artist have a hard-on while he was giving you the tattoo? DayLynn: I couldn_t tell, but for my piercing, he had never pierced a clit before, and we had 15 guys in the room. 50PlusMILFs: Why? DayLynn: They were other tattoo artists, people from the shop next to him. Just a collage of gentlemen who enjoyed the piercing experience. 50PlusMILFs: This could_ve been a great gangbang. DayLynn: It could have been, but that didn_t happen. I was 23 when I had it done. It was something I really wanted.
Model:
Daylynn Thomas
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : DayLynnThomas_34281_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 851.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:39
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: