WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Michaela M. Page 12

Michaela M. - Page 12

Info:
Name: Michaela M. - Page 12
Photos: 11
Resolution: 768x1024
Format: JPG

Description: Michaela M. went out to walk her dog. And then went around to ask unsuspecting passers-by for a light (picture 454) ...
The first guy she ran into was so shocked ... he just kept on walking instead of giving her a light ... However after a short laugh and another insisting question from Michaela M. he stopped and looked for his lighter.
Then Michaela M. went to do some phone calls.
She offered her help to some construction workers, but they thankfully declined ...
Michaela M. also used any chance to talk to people and to show her body off in detail: 'Sorry, what is the time? Cause I don't have a watch ...' Yes, we all can see that ...
When reading the timetables for the buses, Michaela M. took a pretty awkward position (pic 544) ...
Pictures 547-557: 'Can you tell me how to get to this place?' she asked a tourist with a map in her hand. Of course he took some snapshots of Michaela M. immediately, but unfortunately this cannot be seen in the pictures.
And when Michaela M. finally went to get herself a coke at a kiosk one of the passers-by exclaimed: 'Watch this, a crazy girl ...!'
Tags: Public
Model(s): Michaela M.

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Michaela M. - Page 12
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04734 секунды с 9 запросами