Thread: Scorepass.com
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 07:18 AM   #6
kyzia183

Поблагодарили 1,614 раз(а) в 1,537 сообщениях

All my threads

kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scorepass.com- Melonie To The Max

Scorepass.com- Melonie To The Max

Description:
This was Melonie_s first boy-girl scene. She_d never been an exotic dancer, never gone to topless beaches or nudist resorts and had never been in a men_s mag or website before. Melonie decided to play it to the max right away and she played it to the bone. She_s very pretty and her 34G breasts are traffic stoppers. She calls over the stunt cock to play with them. As he touches them, Melonie gives him instructions and this adds a lot to the action. Her voice is sexy. I like lots of boob play and titty action, Melonie told a TSG editor. My boobs are extremely sensitive. I think it_s really the nipple area that_s the most sensitive. What were her thoughts about BJ_s? When I give a blow job, there has to be lots of hard sucking. It has to be tight and very hard sucking. It_s gotta be hard sucking to make the blow job really good. I swallow. Nice girls always swallow. I like to spit on the dick during the blow job, of course, but when it comes to the cum, I swallow. I have only done the whole cum on the face thing once and that was because the guy wasn_t comfortable cumming on my face more than once. What about fucking her tits? All the time. They all do. I mean, it is just something for them to do, you know what I mean? When you have big boobs, all men are going to want to do it. We re-connected with Melonie but getting her back to XL Girls has been delayed until the timing is right. Hopefully that will be soon.

Model:
Melonie Max and Shane

Studio:
Scorepass.com

Info:
File Name : MelonieMaxx_25609_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1239.35 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:21
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots RAR K2S: