View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 02:10 PM   #132
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 50plusmilfs.com- Shannon Does "Ass" She Promises

50plusmilfs.com- Shannon Does "Ass" She Promises

Description:
Shannon Does Ass She Promises
Hi, I_m Shannon West, and I_m going to take it up the ass today, Shannon says matter of factly at the start of today_s scene.What are you going to do to me? Shannon asks her stud, who_s already groping her tits. I_m going to fuck that ass of yours, he says. I want to take it up the ass, baby, Shannon tells him, her leg drpgd over his. I_m gonna suck that cock of yours. But before Shannon sucks his cock, she takes a seat on his crotch so he can play with her pussy. And then she sucks his cock. And gets face-fucked. And takes his dick in her 51-year-old pussy. And gets fucked in her oft-fucked ass. When it_s all over, when Shannon_s butt has been thoroughly plugged, her stud empties his load on her pussy, and Shannon rubs it in. I loved that fat cock in my ass, Shannon says as she plays with the cum.This might be a good time to remind you that Shannon is a divorcee with three grown children. Kinda makes her hotter, doesn_t it?
Model:
Shannon West and Shaggy
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : ShannonWest_27001_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1193.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:37
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: