View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 08:09 PM   #1319
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,297,743 раз(а) в 134,464 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

19th May 2020 / Length of video: 8:04
Dolly Kray, Headmistress Mackenzie
Dolly has taken you to Headmistress’s office; she wants to keep you as her personal high heel slave but obviously has to check with Headmistress first. You stand before them both feeling nervous while Dolly explains exactly what she wants and expects from you. Headmistress is intrigued and tells Dolly that if you are to stay in St Mackenzie’s you will have to prove your high heel worshipping abilities to her first and there is no time like the present. They both decide your new name will be ‘Heel Sucker’ and Headmistress calls you in closer so you can begin to clean and worship her classic black high heel court shoes. While you kneel before them Dolly watches closely as Headmistress holds her heels out for you to clean. You obediently and carefully lick all around the heels, let’s hope you can impress and become Dolly’s permanent heel slave.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22003 секунды с 9 запросами