View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 11:20 PM   #1917
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fiberglass Head Casting For Mikey (2011)

Fiberglass Head Casting For Mikey (2011)

Release Year: 2011

Cast: Mikey, Tony

Genres: BDSM

Mikey and Tony again visit SBI for a little fiberglass encasement. This was a head and hand cast with a little hardware casted in. I love putting Mikey in bondage of all types, but this was very special. Bondage involves trust and this type of bondage is more edgy than most. The hardness of this OrthoTape fiberglass and the fact that it is so close to a person's flesh makes it very dangerous. I really like Mikey and would hate to injure him in any way. The saw is loud and sharp, it vibrates instead of spins. It does make this safer but it is still very serious. You can't just pull a strap or untie a knot to get someone out. If you need out it takes a few minutes so the bottom must be able to stay calm. I love fucking with people, but they all know I'm safe to play with or I don't do it. Mikey knows me and I know his ability to be a bondage pig with the ability to endure things and communicate possible problems. This was only part of it, Tony is also a trusted player. He however has the corner on fucking with Mikey. The Suspension Bar that made this possible is from Mr.S and the ankle spreader by Dungeon Delights.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 10:26

Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

Audio: 93kbps

File size: 148.0 MB

Download Fiberglass Head Casting For Mikey (2011)

Время генерации страницы 0.03387 секунды с 9 запросами