luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Serene - Street Cornered

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

Serene was walking around in her tight pink skirt and black tube top on a street corner. Desperate for cash she was hoping to meet someone who might be able to help her out. Doing her best to post seductively by bending over and stroking her leg, walking back and forth shaking her hips in her tight skirt. She sits back down on the bench to check her makeup and crosses her legs while she reapplies some bright red lipstick. Finally she sees someone and gives them the come here gesture with her finger. Unfortunately for her it was someone with other plans and she finds herself handcuffed and tied up to a rack in someone's lair. She tries to defend herself by saying she in fact wasn't trying to hook or anything but the man obviously felt her behavior was hookery and isn't letting her go. She twists around in her cuffs showing off her pink ass with her black thong peeking through the thin material. She pleads with him to tell her that she'll be let go eventually but the man still just silently walks around her. Her tube top gradually works its way down her chest exposing her breasts as she continues to plead for release. Finally the man has had enough of her begging and ring gags poor Serene. All it does is make the begging process far messier when she continues to try to ask for release but nothing but muffled pleas and drool come out. Serene isn't being let out anytime soon though and the man just continues to walk around her as she seductively moves her ass and turns to try to barter with her exposed tits and ring gagged mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3188kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 495.2 MB

Download Serene - Street Cornered

Tight bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl HD 1080p

Sexy model with beautiful body, with naked pussy, with hot ass and with naked boobs plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. Big black ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot slut with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3900kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl HD 1080p

Anya - Near Miss Hogtie

Genres: BDSM

Anya is bound at the wrists and ankles tightly on her floor, she's been gagged and her head has been wrapped with vetwrap holding her mouth stuffing in tightly. She's managed to get some of her ropes off do to sloppy rigging and she's currently working on her ankles. She finally manages to get her ankles free and as she's standing up to effect her escape she's grabbed by the man who put her in this predicament anyways. He pulls her legs up to her ass and grabs rope as she screams for having been grabbed so close to escaping. He manages to pull her legs back together and bind them again as she tries anything she can to get away. With her legs retied her elbows are pulled tightly together and bound almost touching. She can't manage to shake her ropes this time. With her legs rebound and her arms tied he pulls her into his lap giving her some gropes before taking the electrical tape he has and reinforcing her gag. After the gag she manages to get to her feet XXXX David to get up and return her to the ground. He picks her up and spins her around roughly a bit before eventually putting her onto her stomach, retying her elbows even more tightly, and hogtying her tightly dashing her hopes at hopping out of there. After subduing her finally he unties her halter top and starts playing with her nipples and giving her ass some solid smacks before heading out again. Eventually David comes back and fondles her some more, teasing her about how she XXXX him to do this to her before giving her nipples a final squeeze and leaving her tightly bound and gagged on the carpet to struggle till someone finds her or she can manage to find a flaw in the knots.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 884.3 MB

Download Anya - Near Miss Hogtie

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Since Alexis did not escape, and since she doesn't want to give up, she is tickled. I'm not much of a tickler, lol, but I do my best and judging by her reactions, I'm not that bad at it. After a while, I remove her gag and then I continue tickling her ribs and feet. After a good amount of tickling, Alexis has earned another 5 minutes of escape time. Without her gag we hear her grunting and talking to herself as she tries to reach knots that are no where near her reach. Even though she doesn't want to admit defeat, she has been. You can see it in her eyes and she just doesn't have the same energy as in the first 10 minutes. 5 minutes go by and she is not any further along and she finally admits defeat. Since I won the challenge, Alexis is my prize. I pull her tits free from her bra and start groping and slapping them. Alexis is soon cleave gagged, before I put her on her stomach. I hogtie her and incorporate her crotchrope into it. It just tightens it up a tad more. Her toes are then tied to her hair. Alexis isn't dealing well with the gag, so being the nice guy that I am I remove it. I tie one her toes back very tightly and then I ballgag her. I try and use my "nice" nose hooks on Alexis, but because of the shape of her nose, and from all the sweat, they keep snapping out. When I put the ballgag in I didn't strap it in as tightly as I would normally as we're just having escape challenge fun. Alexis takes advantage of my niceness and decides to spit it out. Nice guys always get taken advantage of... when will I learn? No more Mr. Nice Guy. I roll her onto her side and give her tits a few more hard grab and slaps before I let her out of her current bondage. At the end of the clip, I put in 10 or 15 seconds of what I did to Alexis afterwards. The entire clip will be posted sometime in the future.

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 474.6 MB

Download Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3

Candle Boxxx - Toe Tied and Interrogated

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Candle is standing by a window in her tight jeans, tight black top and her black high heels when a large man in a black mask comes in and grabs her from behind. Lifting her in the air she kicks her legs in the air wildly losing her shoes in the process leaving her in her bare feet as her arms are wrestled behind her. The man quickly binds her wrists together while Candle protests. Having heard enough protests the man stuffs Candles mouth with white cloth and presses strip after strip of black tape sealing her mouth closed. The man gives her a slight opening and she tries to run off towards the door and potential freedom but unfortunately the man is faster than she is and she is quickly rounded up and XXXX down onto the ground. Fade back in and Candle is in a far more elaborate hogtie and the man is taking tight thin cord and binding her big toes tightly together. Finally the tight toe tie is finished and Candle is left to struggle and roll around on the floor all the while moaning into her gag. Candle finds her hogtie rope gone and she moves over to a window ledge to try to get up pressing herself into the wall Candle reaches her feet and hops across the room to the door hoping to somehow get it open. The man catches her and XXXX her to hop back to a chair where he quickly binds her upper body to the chair back holding her tightly in place. Another rope binds her toe tie back to her wrists keeping her soles in the air. The man comes back with a feather and asks Candle to give him a safe combination to which she tells him that she doesnt know it. The man sets into her feet with the feather and she quickly buckles and tells him the combination. The man goes off to test the combination and leaves an ungagged Candle begging for release while still tied to the chair at her upper body and her toe tie. Candle struggles against her bonds but cant make any progress finding herself no less bound to the chair than she originally was. After a bit of time we fade back into find Candle taking the last rope off her ankles. She stands up to get free and unfortunately the man returns and grabs her and rebinds her wrists. Candle finds herself in a tight upper body harness and a white cloth being stuffed into her mouth. More black strips of tape are pressed onto her mouth holding her packing in and shes carried and roughly tossed onto a bed. The man starts binding her ankles and Candle finds herself in another hogtie with toe ropes. Candle goes to work trying to untie the tight cutting toe cords but cant manage to get them free. Candle struggles and moans on the bed and she actually starts to make some headway with her toe tie. Slipping the knot she kicks the ropes off her toes just in time for the man to return with a black leather blindfold that he ties tightly around her head. Sealing off her sight the man tells her that he intends to rob her and starts going through her purse. Finding his toe rope has slipped he grabs the thin cord and reties it much to Candles dismay. Finally another cord binds Candles toe rope off to her chest harness XXXX her feet uncomfortably towards her ass. Candle curses at the attacker she can no longer see as he taunts her on his way out. Candle struggles a bit more on the bed blindly realizing shes in for a long night of being bound and toe tied.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3300kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.6 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Toe Tied and Interrogated
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03685 секунды с 9 запросами