Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Rachel - All She Wanted to do was Relax

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Rachel gets home from a long day at work hoping to relax and unwind after a lot of stressful interactions. Unfortunately for her plans there's been a man waiting in her house to ambush her. He'd seen her earlier in the week manning her desk at a car dealership and decided that there was definitely something on the lot he wanted, it just wasn't a car. Quickly binding her wrists together the man secures her ankles quickly also to make sure he'll have maximum time to rob her. Finishing off her ankles he moves quickly to a mouth packing and microfoam head wrap gag before tying her elbows tightly together rendering her even more helpless than before. Now confident that his victim is secure the man takes some time to unbutton her blouse and pull her breasts out to have some fun fondling them before going off to make some profit off the whole thing. Tying up pretty women was a fun side business for him of course, but naturally there had to be some money made off her stuff or there wasn't any food to put on the table.. And a villain has to eat after all. Rachel is confronted with her tormentor a couple of times as he comes in to grope her and taunt her lovely bound form. But finally the work is done and he is off leaving her tightly hogtied on the floor hoping someone notices she's missing before too much time has passed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3276kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 356.2 MB

Download Rachel - All She Wanted to do was Relax

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2

He comes back with yet more tape. He completely tapes up my lower body crisscrossing grey and black tape. Tape is everywhere... across my ass and even pulled tight between my legs!! More tape is crisscrossed on my tits as well. He adds more tape to my arms as well, completely taping the length of my forearms. When he's done, he pulls the bed back and releases me from the neckrope. He tosses me back on the bed and leaves once again. I start struggling to free myself. I struggle and mmmpph through the ball forcing my mouth wide open. This seems like an eternity. The man in the lab coat returns once again. Apparently he doesn't think I'm bound quite good enough, as he now adds rope to my ankles and wrists right over the tape.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 410.6 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2

Kandall N

Cast: Kandall N
Video language: English

In today's roleplay scene, Kandall waits at home for her guy Sabby to come home from work, but when he arrives, he's got a surprise for her in his briefcase...handcuffs, and a weird bridle which he puts over her face and head and which keeps her mouth open for the plunging of his cock. Soon he's got her kneeling before him to fuck her face, her tits hanging over the front of her green dress. Because the bridle holds her mouth open, the drool accumulates and pours down along her chin. He takes her mouth in various positions as the saliva keeps seeping out of her lips, and her eyes narrow in wonderment of the strange paths that a woman's life can take. It looks like Sabby cums in her mouth, but it's almost hard to tell with all the drool that keeps pouring from her stretched open lips. See all this extreme sex in a fetish XXX video.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8288kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kandall N

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 1

Ariel is the most useless secretary ever. Instead of firing her, I will train her instead. I grab her by her hair and guide her into the shop area with her wrists already bound. I pull her into a bent forward position and tie a rope into her hair as she bitches and complains. She also calls me a buffoon! I run the rope through and overhead hook and then to her wrists. The bitching continues until a large white ballgag is strapped in her mouth tight! I continue to smack her ass and manhandle Ariel. I add a tight crotchrope and then leave her as I attend to my real work. When I return, I pull up a chair and place her there after untying her hair from above. I tie her to the chair and soon after I rip open her shiny satin blouse and clamp her nipples. Ariel does not like this at all, and already her attitude is changing for the better, but her ordeal is just starting. I show her a stapler and hole punch that have never been opened... Why? Because Ariel does not do anything except look in the mirror and take pics of herself. Since they are not being used for their intended purpose, they might as well be paper weights, or better yet nipple clamp weights. I hang them off the clamps as Ariel whimpers through her ballgag. I also have an unopened roll of bubble wrap that was supposed to be used for shipping a part to a customer. Ariel failed to do that as well, so I remove her ballgag and gag her with a large piece of bubble wrap and clear tape. Since I do my job, I step away and leave Ariel to endure her predicament. Once I return, I produce binder clips... of course unopened as they are of no use to Ariel when she is doing selfies and texting her friends. I remove the clover clamps and start placing the clips on her tits. Ariel yelps and thrashes about as I place them but not as much as when I then use a ruler to slap her tits. I have other training methods to implement so I remove her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 519.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03221 секунды с 9 запросами