luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Gigi - Leather Strap and Disco Pants

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Just a bit of bondage fun with GiGi, she's standing showing off her figure in a tight shiny red pearlsheen shirt and some shiny black disco jeans with a very high patent black stiletto pump. First her wrists are strapped and then her elbows are brought tightly together behind her back. Her mouth is filled with a black shiny ballgag and then her arms are strapped tightly to her back with a long black strap. Her waist cinch is then brought in more tightly to her body by a strap cinching in between her bound arms and her back. Next a pair of stirruped ankle cuffs are attached to her feet with a short chain between the two as she starts to state her disapproval and fear of her own ability to balance on the high teetering heels. After David gives her some words of reassurance though she's left to stand and she goes and finds some prime seating on David's lap while he straps her above the knee. David XXXX her back onto her feet and starts leading her while she protests being made to walk in such high heels and being XXXX to take such small steps. David then takes the chance to lay the chair down so GiGi can't find good seating and he proceeds to XXXX her to walk back and forth a bit putting her on prime display. Finally David brings out a blindfold and straps it around her head taking away her prime aid in balance in her own vision. GiGi begs David for help but he's circling her not allowing her to use any aid as she begs him to not let her fall down. GiGi however manages just fine even despite her gagged cries for help and fear at potentially losing her balance. All in all its a pretty sexy show of distress as she can't find any outlet for help and begs for help from behind the ballgag. Here and there David nips at her breasts and ass as she begs and drools from behind the gag but its not going to be that easy for GiGi to get help.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

Download Gigi - Leather Strap and Disco Pants

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 2

When I'm done, she goes on the floor. I gag her with a rag and put several strips of duct tape over her mouth. I usually like to wrap the tape around her head, but the customer did not want that. I tell her to start and Alexis struggles for the next 10 minutes trying to escape. She seems to make a lot of progress within the first minute or so, from the cotton rope stretching, but that's it. By the end of the 10 minutes, she has not really made anymore progress, and Alexis is drenched in sweat. The gag held, but the tape has separated a bit from the sweat. I ask her if she wants to give up, but she says "mmmm... hmmm", as she shakes her head no. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 256.4 MB

Download Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 2

Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1

Cupcakes is another brand new model. I had tied her up for an artistic photoshoot several years ago, but hadn't heard from her since. The stars aligned and we met once again. This time we got it on tape. The clip starts with Cupcakes dressed in black skin tight stretchy pants, a pink sweater, and 6 inch heels. Her wrists are bound behind her back and she's neckroped. I start off by running a rope between her legs ans then I tie her upper thighs. I add more rope above her knees. This is the first time she has been tied like this and she makes some great facial expressions while I'm tying her. She is extremely petite, but still has a great ass, so I take a break and give it a few hard smacks. I manhandle and grope her a bit more before I grab another length of rope. I tie below her knees, the middle of her calfs, her ankles, and even her feet. Cupcakes has been ungagged up to this point, and it's time that changed. I shove a big red ballgag in her mouth and I strap it in tightly. I grab another length of rope and bind her elbows and wrists. I then tie her wrists overhead, forcing her into a strappado. I leave her to struggle and drool for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass a few more times. I release her from the strappado and sit her in a chair. I remove the ballgag and then the Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 609.9 MB

Download Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave nyxon to struggle for a while while frogtied and still harness ballgagged. I return after a while and put her on her knees. I tie her off overhead so she's forced to stay that way. I remove the harness ballgag shortly after. Next, I start snipping away her pantyhose. I was going to hood her with them, but I completely shred them as I snip and rip them off her body. She gets mad as I pull the nylon out from under her crotchrope, and I decide it's definitely time for her to be gagged again. I cleave gag her with vetwrap and black tape. I add more black tape making another harness style gag. I leave her once again. She can't really do much, but whimper at this point. After a while, I return again. I make little nooses for her nipples and then pull them tight. nyxon is left to drool and whimper for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 390.5 MB

Download A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05731 секунды с 9 запросами