Old 05-22-2021, 11:39 AM   #712
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Super bondage, hogtie and torture for young blonde part 1 Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Horny blonde in sexy pantiesa and bra, with beautiful body, with small boobs and with little hot ass plus strong man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes and chains - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for very hot model with small breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5041kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and torture for young blonde part 1 Full HD 1080p

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Again we have brand new unsharpened pencils because they have never been used... further proof that Ariel does nothing all day besides taking selfies and posting them on social media. I rubber band them and trap her lips between them. The lower set are tied to the binder clips on her tits and the upper pair are tied around her head. This was done on the fly and did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but it worked ok. I shove a few fingers down her throat. Maybe she is not useless after all. Ariel looks very surprised as I approach her with a large dildo. I then start shoving it down her throat and enjoy watching her eyes as she gags and chokes. Ariel sure was feisty and load when her ordeal started, but now she is soft spoken and keeps apologizing. They are all sorry when they are caught and I don't give in to her puppy eyes. After the pencils are removed from her purple lips, I cleave gag her with an elastic bandage and then add lots of black tape. This is a brutal gag and Ariel does not hardly make a sound as it takes all of her energy and focus to endure it. I then add more binder clips around her nipples. This makes her meaty, tender, nipples bulge and I can't resist applying heavy spring clamps to them. I step away and leave her to endure her bondage, gag, and clamps. When I return Ariel is pleading with her eyes for me to remove her gag. I do, because there is still plenty of time left in the workday for her training to continue. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 535.3 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 2

In His Holy Hands

A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

Download In His Holy Hands

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

Kitty LaRouge - Ex Boyfriend Gets Revenge

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Kitty was looking forward to getting a good night's XXXX, after all she'd been on her feet all day in some punishing 5 inch heels. Suddenly her ex Dave ran in and jumped on her rolling her over onto her stomach and binding her wrists tightly behind her back. With her wrists tightly bound Dave moves up and wrenches her elbows tightly behind her back. After her elbows are restrained he moves down and binds her high heeled ankles tied tightly together. Finally with her tightly restrained Dave sits her up and stuffs a large white cloth into her mouth before taking some white microfoam and tightly wrapping her head XXXX her cheeks to bulge over the mercilessly wrapped tape. With her as tightly gagged as she is and the mild peeps coming out from over it he starts to taunt her and unbutton her shirt. She screams more as he hikes her skirt up and starts frog tying her ankles to her feet. Then another rope is threaded pulling her cruelly bound arms back to her legs. Flipped over onto her side her breasts are taken out revealing some nipple piercings. He takes his leave of her with her bound tightly, breasts pulled out of her bra and a tightly wrapped largely stuffed mouth. Dave comes back one more time to taunt her a bit with her potential fate before taking his leave. Kitty begins to struggle with new vigor considering what might become of her when Dave leaves her in her bind. She'd better hope someone notices her missing soon or she's in for a very long time cruelly bound and gagged.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4398kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 445.7 MB

Download Kitty LaRouge - Ex Boyfriend Gets Revenge
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07896 секунды с 9 запросами