View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 10:57 AM   #710
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 1

A customer wrote to me after seeing a clip I did several years ago of a real escape artist I tied who couldn't escape. He was curious to see if Alexis could escape, as she is somewhat of an escape artist herself. He has commissioned others to do an escape challenge with her, and apparently she escaped within 5 minutes. Here were the rules: I could tie her with any amount of rope and there was no time limit. No nudity, she was to wear just bra and panties. No groping or spanking. After she is bound she has 10 minutes to escape, if she fails, she is tickled. She can give up at any time, but after being tickled, she gets another 5 minutes to escape. At that point the custom part of the clip is done, and I can now have some fun. The clips starts with Alexis wrist already in a boxtie position. I bind her legs first, and then I finish thoroughly binding her upper body. The trick is getting the tightness right. I could tie everything excruciatingly tight where I know she would have 0% chance of escape. The customer wanted her to actually have a chance though, and I wanted her to physically be able to be in the bondage for 30 -40 min. I also used cotton rope, which does stretch a little, giving Alexis another small advantage. If Alexis wins the challenge, she gets $300, if she fails, she gets to be my bondage pet for the rest of the day

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 674.0 MB

Download Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 1

Candle Boxxx & Serene Isley - Corporate Bonding

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Candle and Serene are gossiping at work one day when Candle excuses herself for a second. Suddenly Serene is confronted with a man with a bag full of rope. Hes on her before she knows what happened and is unfurling rope to bind her with quickly. Before Serene can get too much fight hes got her arms pinned behind her back and is quickly wrapping rope around her upper arms binding them tightly together. Next Serenes wrists fall prey to the mans rope and he pulls an odd looking contraption with two balls on straps out of his bag. XXXX one of the balls into her mouth he tightly straps it around her head before unbuttoning her blouse. XXXX her to sit down in her chair the man grabs more rope and sits on the chair counter her and gets to work hiking up Serenes skirt and binding her legs spread to the legs of the chair. The man finishes up his rope work and leaves which leaves poor Serene to be found by a returning Candle. Unfortunately for her the man has a trap waiting on her and before she knows what is going on Candle falls prey to the man and his ropes as well. Quickly Candles elbows and wrists are bound behind her back and she struggles to free herself from the mans grasp. After her arms are bound Candle is XXXX to her knees in between Serenes legs and the other large rubber ball is buckled into her mouth. Candle complains as her bare breasts jiggle about how the ballgag is too large for her but her captor has no sympathy and moves on to bind her ankles together and back up to her wrists keeping her held in a kneeling hogtie. Finally the two ladies are bound and gagged held together by the diabolical double ballgag and the man leaves them to their predicament. Candle gets to work on Serens leg rope as they try to get themselves free before the man comes back into the room. Unfortunately for the two ladies the ropes they can reach to untie arent going to help them get out of their scenario so they are XXXX to await someone to return find them in their situation and release them.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4388kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

Download Candle Boxxx & Serene Isley - Corporate Bonding

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 1

As Told by Serene I had a very weird dream the other night. I had an out of body experience where I could see myself sleeping in the middle of nowhere on a rickety old dirty bed wearing a beautiful satin nighty. A man appeared dressed in a white dirty lab coat. He starts groping and manhandling my body. He lifts and drops my arms and legs. He squeezes my tits, legs, and feet. He lifts me at the small of my back as he continues feeling me up. He then rolls me over and positions my body in different ways. After a while of this he tapes my wrists and ankles and then he disappears. After just a short time I all of a sudden wake and am now experiencing what I have been watching. Yes, I'm bound in a strange place on a strange bed. I squirm and struggle as hard as I can without falling off of the bed. I eventually start to call out for help, but the man reappears and quickly shoves a huge black ball in my mouth. It has a strap through the middle of it and he buckles it tightly around my head, ensuring there is no way I can get the ball out. Now he starts groping and manhandling me again, but now he's much rougher. In addition, he starts slapping my tits and my ass. He eventually ties a length of rope around my neck. He pulls on it forcing me to my feet. He ties it off overhead, so I can't go anywhere. I stand there for a short while. He adds more wide gray tape to my upper body and legs. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 1

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work For a Zip Tie Company - Strappado

Rin works for a company that manufacturers cable ties or Zip ties, as they are commonly called. She pissed off a major customer and that pissed off her boss. Now, because of the lost business, He now has a surplus of zip ties. What to use them for... He decides that Rin Ziptied in an uncomfortable position for the day will teach her a lesson. The clip starts with Rin being lead into the warehouse. Her wrists already have been bound with the cruel nylon straps. She is spanked a few times before he connects her wrists to an overhead hoist and forces her into a strappado. He is soon zipping up her legs. She ends up with 9 on her legs. He takes off her fashionable scarf and cleave gags her with it to at least muffle her protests a bit. Then more zip ties. He adds a few above and below her tits... Then he welds her elbows and forearms together with the zips. He then goes back to her legs. This time he uses smaller zip ties to cinch the larger ones, making them even tighter. To make her a bit more uncomfortable, he adds one to her chest and then attaches it to the tie binding her legs, just below her knees. Another zip tie is zipped over her cleave gag and then tightened and attached to her wrists, pulling her head back. Another is added to her forehead and under her armpits. Yet another ziptie cinches it up. Rin is then left to endure the unforgiving bondage for a while. When her Boss returns, he has good news. It seems that the client that Rin pissed off is very interested in her predicament. Her Boss isn't letting her go just yet. He takes some pics to email to the client. When he comes back the 2nd time he does release her from the stringent bondage. It seems the client is ready to place an order again if The Boss is willing to do a little video project for him. That clip will be coming later.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 664.1 MB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work For a Zip Tie Company - Strappado

Katharine Caned part 4 Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

She was afraid of the electric interrogation at first, but she learned to love answering our questions and the little shocks that came with our displeasure.

Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Katharine Caned part 4 Katharine Cane
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03386 секунды с 9 запросами