View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 07:49 AM   #708
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

MILF Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Lilly is having another Bondage Dream. This time the same crazy doctor drags her into a basement with her wists bound behind her back. He must have more experiments planned for Lilly. He gropes and manhandles her. He spins her around and smacks her ass, then he lifts her skirt and yanks her panties until they are inside her. Lilly is forced to step out of her panties. He then makes her sit in a chair and then proceeds to rope her at the waist to it. He gropes her tits more, before shoving a big foam white ball in her mouth. He seals it in tightly with clear tape. He then binds her thighs very tightly in 3 places with thin biting twine. He decides the gag isn't good enough, so he wraps an entire roll of vetwrap over the clear tape. Several wraps of stretchy microfoam are then wrapped on top of the vetwrap! He then goes back to work binding her legs to the chair with twine. After some time, he removes all 3 layers of the gag and the ball. She's not to be left ungagged though, Lilly is cleave gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a few wraps of black tape. This is a tight gag as you'll be able to tell by the purple coloring of Lilly's distorted face. The good Doctor then snips off her shirt with the precision of a surgeon, revealing her pretty bra that matched her panties. He proceeds to tie Lilly's upper body with the thin twine. After a bit, the Doctor removes the vetwrap cleave gag and the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download MILF Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Welted Wednesday

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Crying, screaming, throat fucking, welts, tears and pain. It just does not get any more romantic then that does it?
With tits made for abuse and a face like an angel, Wednesday Harrington is one amazing slave

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:46
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

Download Welted Wednesday

Gimp Love Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

PD has a special tool he uses when he wants to take a step back and watch how cock hungry a new slut can be. He just puts Hazel Hypnotic in her gimp outfit and turns Cherie Deville lose on her. Or is it the other way around?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download Gimp Love Cherie DeVille

Cherie DeVille Strap Ballet Bondage

Video language: English

Cherie DeVille dressed in only nylons, leather gloves and a gorgeous pair of thigh high ballet boots - endures (and that is certainly the right word) a very tight harness and even tighter straps; her elbows welded together, her wrists looped around the strap running down between the soft folds between...

Duration: 8:42
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 4957kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

Download Cherie DeVille Strap Ballet Bondage

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I'm not sure why I would remove the spring clamps from Ariel's nipples, but I do. Ariel is always looking at herself in the mirror and applying lipstick and makeup, and since her arms are bound behind her back, I do it for her. I also write "Bimbo" across her forehead and "useless" across her chest. She trembles with wide eyes as I apply her lipstick in this manner. She seems to have completely surrendered... a very good indication that my training methods are valid. I have a large cock gag that I attempt to strap in her mouth next. She gags hard... I pull it out, but shove it back in again. I'm not happy that I can't buckle it in tight and then she starts gagging again. Not being in the mood for vomit, I abandon the cock gag. We will revisit it at a later time. I do love how large her eyes get when she gags! I cleave gag her with vetwrap instead and remove the binder clips that have been on her tits for a very long time at this point, which is very evident when you see the marks that they leave. Keeping with the unused office supplies theme, I stretch rubberbands around her face and nosehook her. I then take a few selfies of us both, although she did not seem to enjoy it as much as usual. I tie a spreader bar to her ankles, which really exposes her smooth shiny panties and crotchrope. I add a few more spring clamps to her tits, before tightly binding her elbows. My plan was to place at least 25 clamps on each tit, but I get sidetracked. I add more painful hooks to her nose instead, which were made from unused paper clips. Ariel keeps saying how sorry she is, and at this point I truly believe her, but I'm not done with her training. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05426 секунды с 9 запросами