luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Pepper - Led in and Stretched Out Standing

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

David leads a very scantily clad Pepper into the room with a rope lead attached around her neck. She's really quite nosey with her questions so David wastes no time in stuffing her mouth with a large white cloth and then wrapping wide black electrical tape around her head sealing it in with a tight shiny black layer. Confident that she's well gagged David cuts the tape and starts removing her lead in order to get her more securely trussed up. With a bit of freedom she tries to dart off but she's caught by her legs and quickly they're secured together XXXX her to stand in her five inch heels. She starts to get nervous when he builds a harness around her shoulders and attaches it up to the rack stretching her out as he pulls it taut using her boob as a handle to hold onto while he tests it. Confident that she's not going anywhere he seats himself on the floor beside her lovely pantyhose clad legs and starts wrapping cinch after cinch around first below the knee then above it. With those ropes in place another one is added just below her crotch. David gets up and tells her that he's got more rope to add to this and you can just make out her saying "MORE?" from behind the gag. Moving on to her arms again David ties poor Pepper's elbows tightly together first before moving on to a few cinches first collecting her wrists to her ass and then her arms tightly to her body. Pepper's large natural breasts are liberated from her top before David moves onto tying yet more winds of cruel rope around her body. Another rope is attached to her upper body rolling her shoulders back and pinching her arms ever tighter to her body. To Pepper's surprise David ties a hair tie off and attaches it up to the top of the rack pulling her out and making sure that she can't get herself down off the rack. With that David taunts her a bit and takes his leave in the process leaving Pepper to her struggles. Pepper tries to work the knots free anywhere so she might have a chance at getting herself out of the situation. Nice wiggling compliments Pepper's lovely vintage lingerie clad form as she tires to extricate herself fortunately for the audience however she doesn't succeed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:12
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 500.7 MB

Download Pepper - Led in and Stretched Out Standing

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sybil isn't left ungagged for long. She sees me with the Ace bandage and she thinks this gag will be easier than the huge ballgag, but she's wrong. She later told me the ballgag was the easiest of all the gags. I cleave gag her with the entire bandage wrapping and wrapping and making sure to stretch it as I do. Black tape is wrapped around as well to make it just that much more effective. With a fresh gag in place and her upper body and tits bound, I give her legs some attention in the way of rope. Once her legs are roped up, I decide to change out her gag once again. This time a huge pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape and then a layer of microfoam. I add a few finishing touches to prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard. I untie her neckrope from overhead and make her hop out to the end of the yard. After the long hop I have to remove her gag once more as she is winded and is having trouble breathing. I also remove her rope collar and leash. The huge black ballgag goes right back in. I smack her ass and order her to struggle while I enjoy a beer off to the side in my lawn chair. After I finish my beverage, I get up and put Sybil in a nice snug hogtie. As she moans and mmmpphs I take some snapshots. I roll her onto her side so I can see and grope her bound tits. I leave her bound in the yard again. When I return, I hood her with a nylon and then wrap tape around her gag and forehead. More tape is wrapped under her chin and over her head. I use the excess nylon to pull her head back and I tie it off. I leave her hogtied out in the yard hardly being able to move an inch. At the end of the clip, I return and roll her onto her bound tits. She hates this! I snip the nylon which held her head back and the clip ends.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 575.8 MB

Download Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

Drea Morgan - Truck Bed Hostage Transported and Left

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Drea has been rushed by an evil man and finds herself bound and in the process of being gagged while in the back of his pickup truck. With her mouth stuffed with a large white cloth the man takes a roll of microfoam and wraps it tightly around her head sealing the gag in before driving off with her in the bed of his truck. As the large engine roars with the pantyhose and high heel clad Drea in tow in the back she moans through the gag hoping that some how she'll find a way out of this jam. She struggles and rolls around in the back of the moving truck with a nice view of her legs coming into frame as the lights from the passing streets illuminate her. Finally the truck comes to a halt and she sits up to figure out where she is but she can't seem to recognize. All she can tell is that she's arrived somewhere with a parking deck as the truck circles up and further up taking her to an unknown fate. The man comes back and opens up the back of the truck. She whines realizing that he's come to grope her a bit and carry her off. He undoes a hogtie rope that he'd done trying to secure her up and carries her across the parking deck to a parking structure where he immediately starts groping her. Finally he decides to just leave her to her vices there in the parking structure and he wanders off leaving Drea tightly tied and leaning against a cold block wall.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 586.7 MB

Download Drea Morgan - Truck Bed Hostage Transported and Left

Crystal Frost - Damsel or Dishes

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Crystal was sitting on the couch relaxing after her and David ate a nice meal when the age old subject of who has to do the dishes comes up. They debate a bit about who should do them before David talks to her about a bit of a deal he wants to make. He lets her know that hell do the dishes if shell let him tie her up. She agrees and he leaves and comes back with some rope. Crystal crosses her hands in front of her but Davids not having any of that. He makes her put her arms behind her and starts binding her wrists. She asks him how he learned to do all this stuff with rope and he tells her the internet. With her wrists secured he moves onto her ankles and gets her high heeled feet nicely tied together. He unbuttons her blouse and stuffs a ballgag in her mouth as Crystal quickly realizes that shes no longer interested in playing this game and that she wishes shed just done the dishes instead. With her tightly bound at the wrists and ankles and ballgagged David then moves on to tightly bind Crystals elbows together. Crystal starts squirming around with her breasts exposed as David has her get down on the floor and begins to take another rope and add a nice tight cinch just below her crotch. With her legs extra bound he moves her onto her butt and starts adding a body cinch to pin her arms tightly to her body making escape that much more difficult. With those ropes completed David goes off to finally get started on those dishes and leaves her there to struggle on the floor of the living room. David comes back and tells her that hes going off to the bar to have some fun with his buddies and he starts taking pics of her with his cell phone to show them what hes done to her as he walks out the door. Crystal gets massively angry at the thought of being shown off that way and also being left bound and gagged on their floor. Left alone Crystal tries desperately to get free to avoid being left bound and gagged like that for the countless hours David is likely to be gone but unfortunately she cant budge a single knot and resigns herself that shell likely be just as he left her when he returns.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4398kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

Download Crystal Frost - Damsel or Dishes

Classic Lingerie Bondage

You ask for it and Close-Up comes through! Fans of classic lingerie, this is the tape for you. Jewell and Bridgett are two of our curviest, tastiest models and here they wear nothing but high-waist panties, full-cup bras, cinchers, girdles, stockings, gloves and non-platform high heels! Bridgett is up first, all dressed in red. Darla ties her tightly on camera, then uses a riding crop to ?encourage? her to walk back and forth. Then the voluptuous blonde is hogtied in classic black. A lotus-tie is made more enjoyable by pretty lavender panties and bra, then Bridgett is all alone on the sofa, adorned in white lingerie and blue ropes.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:11
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Classic Lingerie Bondage
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10174 секунды с 9 запросами