Old 05-22-2021, 04:27 AM   #701
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jay Edwards - Layla Exposed

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Lovely Layla wanders in through the door without a care in the world but that will soon change. Jay is not pleased and she knows what that means as she grudgingly retrieves the ropes and gags that will enslave her. She tries her best to tease him so he will go easy on her but that never seems to work. She is thoroughly tied onscreen amid her feeble protests and coy smiles. Bound and gagged, she is dumped onto the leather sofa where she wriggles and moans while Jay leaves to prepare for the rest of her bondage day. Now decked out in gorgeous lingerie, Layla is tied atop an ottoman with a black ballgag filling her mouth. Jay knots up a few more ropes as she struggles against the increasing strictness of her bondage. Matching purple med-wrap is stretched over her ballgag and weighted tit clamps hang from her perfect nipples.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 943.6 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Layla Exposed

A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Part 1

A 3 inch ballgag and an excruciatingly tight crotchrope will do it. nyxon is already bound in a reverse prayer when the clip starts as a giant ball, attached to a harness, is shoved in her mouth. A rope is tied to the gag and she is forced to stand. I remove her skirt and then start snipping away at her sweater, until she's completely topless. Now I add the crotchrope. More rope is added to her upper thigh and under her ass cheeks. I release her head harness from overhead and put her on the floor. I tightly frogtie her with a lot of thin rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 678.9 MB

Download A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Part 1

Russian Slaves Scene 86

Studio: Russian Slaves

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten.

Duration: 48:33
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Russian Slaves Scene 86

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part2 HD 1080p

Horny model with naked small tits, with hot body and with sexyass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the table and on the floor. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big vibrator and big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4198kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part2 HD 1080p

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, forcing her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 410.9 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07067 секунды с 9 запросами