View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 01:31 AM   #698
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

Download Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Rain DeGrey Busty blonde Rain DeGrey bound and brutally

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We finger blast an orgasm out of her ass just to open it up a little bit before abruptly introducing 10 inch of big black cock right up the back door. No need to bother with the pussy. We want the ass.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7273kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Busty blonde Rain DeGrey bound and brutally

Angelica Lenn - Chair Tied to Balltie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

Angelica is led into a room by a large man already bound at the wrists and gagged with a black ballgag. She shifts trying to gain some ground and then resigned herself to the situation letting her elbows fall to the tight pressing rope. She's XXXX into a chair while the man talks to her a bit before binding her ankles and then taking the ballgag out of her mouth. It's a short reprieve for her mouth though as he then stuffs a white cloth into her mouth covering it up with multiple wraps of silver tape. She moans a bit while the man grabs her boobs and plays with her legs a bit before getting to work securing her to the chair he's seated her in. She moans and squirms a bit trying to gain some ground before realizing she's screwed and just resigning herself to her fate. Left alone to her struggles Angelica finally gets some fight in her and starts trying to free herself from her bonds. Sadly for her she let him tie her too tightly while she was trying to see about gaining some ground and she can't find any slack in her tight bondage or gag. As she wiggles around on the chair her skirt start to hike up nicely before her captor returns asking her if she wants free. Naturally she tells the man that she does and he starts untying her from the chair. Angelica starts to get excited about potentially being let go when she's stood up and the man moves the chair. Instead of letting her go however he picks her up and lowers her to the floor and going to a large pile of rope where he proceeds to start binding her knees tightly together. She pleads with him to let her go but he just keeps winding the tight rope around her upper legs. With her upper legs secure the man attaches her knee ropes off to a neck rope and then ties her feet to her wrists holding her in a tight balltie. With her finally secured in the balltie the man leaves again leaving poor Angelica to her struggles. In the process she manages to lose a shoe but she can't shake any of the tight cords that are as time goes on growing more and more uncomfortable. She can only struggle and moan as she prays that release will come sooner than later.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 334.6 MB

Download Angelica Lenn - Chair Tied to Balltie

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 394.4 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

The Sweetest Kiss part two

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Mira Raine.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download The Sweetest Kiss part two
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03986 секунды с 9 запросами