View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 12:43 AM   #698
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Pig Masters

Studio: 3Rd World Video

Sooeeeey! B&D, fisting and barebacking highlight this video as Master Kevin and Sir B gather up their four little pigs in the dungeon and whip them into shape.
Sir B, a master with the whips and an expert at CBT and tit torture, first gives two of his pig slaves a lesson in squealing as he whips and flogs them into total submission. An inflatable butt plug is used to get one of the slaves ready for some intense fisting later. Then he ties up their cock and balls and attaches a rope to both of them and has another slave pull on them, stretching them to a painful enough point that the squealing, pathetic slaves beg for mercy.
Master Kevin, whos rock solid cock causes a frenzy of feeding, has them crawling on the floor fighting over his juicy cock and rewards one of them with a hosing of recycled beer. Another he puts in a sling and commands one of his slaves with a big, fat dick, to raw fuck the guy before Master finishes him off with a hard, brutal fuck.
Later, its slave Louiss turn in the sling for a deep, intense fisting, after he has been opened up a little with another slaves fist, while watching slave Hans ride slave Zorros raw cock. Oink! Calling all pigs!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pig Masters

Stretch Rack

It's an exciting experience as I twist and pull against my bonds.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Stretch Rack
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14720 секунды с 9 запросами