luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Release Year: 2017
Genres: fisting
Video language: English

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

Part one of a 4 part series. Abigail Dupree is working with an insatiable client, which works perfectly for her insatiable asshole. slave Abigail gapes and bounces on various toys warming up with large butt plugs, and anal hooks. This gets her ready for even more as she moves on to using her 40 inch long tonguetacle, and bubble butt plug. With her ass craving more she moves on to the biggest toy she has: her large "specialty" cock named Chance. She pounds herself with this large black special toy, until it blows a huge load in her ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 610.2 MB

Download All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06532 секунды с 9 запросами