View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 02:35 PM   #677
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I clover clamp her cunt lips and then tie them off to the spreader bar. I should have tied the spreader bar to the ring in the floor, but Ariel is still feeling their effect. I the tie her wrists to the overhead hoist effectively placing her in a seated strappado. Her head is pulled back and her hair is tied off. Ariel is now in complete agony and I know she is very sorry for her poor job performance. Just to make sure I will leave her like this until quitting time. I return later as the coffee she made is unacceptable. I pour it over her head to make a statement before leaving her to endure once again. I finally release her at the end of the day. I think overall her training went very well, and from now on I will have a much better employee. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the vid.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 387.6 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 4

10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 17.

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Tracy drove a hell of a long way from the north to see us. Fresh, girl-next-door, very open minded and loves to suck cock. Oh dear, let's get busy.
Tracy starts her day off fully dressed and tied immobile to a chair. We spend a little time chit chatting with her. Getting to know her.

Total size: 568.6 MB in 10 files.

Download 10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 17.

Hot Blonde Tried The Tremor

Kinky blonde Delirious Hunter gets special treatment from The Tremor. Master Joseph uses his power to control each vibration of the machine and makes the lady beg for more!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3122kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 213.7 MB

Download Hot Blonde Tried The Tremor

Bitch Stuck Up Slut Anal Punishment - HD 720p

To his staircase for some corporal punishment. Her nipples pulled taut by clamps, the screaming girl twists and turns, trying to avoid the double flogging on her big, red curvy ass.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Bitch Stuck Up Slut Anal Punishment - HD 720p

Huge Tits Katie Thornton In Breast Training Machine

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine
Video language: English

The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Katie, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 8:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 965.9 MB

Download Huge Tits Katie Thornton In Breast Training Machine
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05791 секунды с 9 запросами