View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 10:32 AM   #669
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Kink And Slave

Joey Delrawr is a good master who enjoys to take care of his sex slave Delirious Hunter. He makes sure she's fed by his cock and that she enjoys each inch of it in her pink pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 415.6 MB

Download Kink And Slave

Emily Addison

I squirmed and struggled to get away from it, but it was lodged.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 454.7 MB

Download Emily Addison

Breaking Natasha part 2

Natasha has an upscale feminine vibe that rings of an elegant actress from the golden age of film...her long slim body is to die for and her angellic face makes quite an impression...and it's not just the way she looks...she is a graceful and confident woman with a very polite and charming edge...my soul sang with revelry as she lay helplessly hogtied on the floor...another beautiful young woman to put through my paces...the intensity tests the limits of her submission, but I thought I had finally got through to lovely Natasha...after multiple orgasms and much punishment...but her defiance lasts through until the end...perhaps Ill have to have her back to continue my efforts in breaking Natasha...have a safe and relaxing weekend!

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1048kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 105.8 MB

Download Breaking Natasha part 2

Claire Adams part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Video language: English

Claire is a very flexible woman. Her body is lovely just standing there, but once she starts contorting it let's just say the imagination goes wild. Claire stretches as the livefeed opens. Her lovely ass greets the guests in the chat. She's locked up by her neck to a chain that goes up to the pulley. The guests begin asking her questions. She's asked to give a vaginal juice sample for a friend which she happily obliges. Then she's wrapped so tightly in red tape. Her arms and legs are bent at the joints and she's completely wrapped from head to toe. The only skin we see are the juicy bits.

Duration: 1:10:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Claire Adams part 2

Susana Melo, Dominica Phoenix.

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

First she stuffs a huge shiny black sex toy into the bound and helpless sub's gaping shaved pussy, then she turns her over on her tummy to prepare Sandra's asshole with the vibrator and fingers. Then the decisive moment is here: having made a huge gape out of the Melo rosebud, the mistress gradually crams most of her hand in there!

Duration: 15:47
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

Download Susana Melo, Dominica Phoenix.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04436 секунды с 9 запросами