luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Serene - Fun Bondage Times in my Catsuit

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

I really wanted to do some ropework that was just for fun in my shiny black catsuit. David starts by tying my wrists and elbows behind my back giving me thick rope coils on my arms. He adds a bit 2 ¼" red ball gag next. He thinks my arms still have a bit too much movement in them so he uses more rope to cinch them to my body going around the waist, then another piece around my upper arms, below my breasts, and above them, crossing over the shoulder to create an upper body harness. <br><br>

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3234kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 451.8 MB

Download Serene - Fun Bondage Times in my Catsuit

Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Belle Dreams Of Catsuits

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Belle casually strolls into the office and starts looking through the desk drawers. Absent mindedly walking over the mantle over the fireplace she finds a rose with a note about her dreams coming true on it. Eventually Belle finds a bondage magazine and it becomes apparent just what kind of dreams she's been having. She goes on to find rope and a few other bondage things in the bag to which makes her curious. Flipping through the magazine Belle finds herself tired and lays her head down on the desk slipping off to a nap. Belle is suddenly awoken by Serene with a sharp hit of a stiletto heel on the floor. Serene has Belle turn and then take her dress off before moving in and applying a large amount of rope all over her legs, arms, capping it off with mouth packing and a microfoam gag. Eventually Serene takes mercy on a poor standing Belle and moves her to the carpet where she rolls around struggling just like one of the girls in the magazine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:47
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3849kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 868.1 MB

Download Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Belle Dreams Of Catsuits
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03050 секунды с 9 запросами