View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 02:26 AM   #655
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Claire Robbins - Claire Robbins is overwhelmed with Cock

Claire looks so cute in her sun dress and thigh highs. We toss her a gag and make her put it on tightly. We throw her handcuffs and make her cuff herself. Now she is completely helpless. We add a custom leather blindfold to the mix and now we have a nervous helpless girl.

Format: m4v
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2212kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 419.9 MB

Download Claire Robbins - Claire Robbins is overwhelmed with Cock

Hazel Allure & Serene Isley - White Dress Hogtied and Groped

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Hazel is roughly XXXX into the living room by a masked man in a tight white dress, pantyhose, and high heels. The man grabs her wrists and binds them tightly behind her back with white rope before eventually having to XXXX take her to the ground where her accomplice came out and sits on Hazel helping hold her down for the bondage. After her wrists are bound she's mouth packed and gagged with white microfoam tape. Her ankles are summarily bound and elbows before the man adds a hogtie rope to paralyze Hazel's impulse to kick. With Hazel take care of bondage wise Serene moves in to assess her prey. Eventually Hazel's dress is unzipped and clothes pins are added to her nipples increasing the intensity of her bondage. Serene dishevels her a bit more by taking her breasts out of her bra before leaving a squirming, screaming Hazel struggling in her bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.3 MB

Download Hazel Allure & Serene Isley - White Dress Hogtied and Groped

Candle, Serene & Julie - Mistresses New Toys Aren't Getting Along

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Candle and Serene are both in Sheer white slip type lingerie with white garters underneath and white stockings. Strapped together at the waist, their hands held in leather harnesses and their knees strapped together over white six inch towering heels. Moving around they constantly cause each other to wiggle and knock each other off base. Shuffling around and trying to figure out who's more at fault they barely notice when Julie enters the room with two ballgags and they start yelling help! Realizing whats about to occur with the gags. Julie then grabs a flogger and starts working her way back and forth from girl to girl giving her some nice swats trying to get them to apologize to her for how they treated her earlier. After a the two insolent girls take a nice whacking from Julie and her flogger they find themselves bound up the same way with their ankles strapped on her couch. Continuing the discussion of who's at fault over two large 2 ¼ inch ballgags they focus more on that than the issue of getting themselves free from the bondage scenario to begin with. After a bit they start to realize that it might be easier for them to free themselves from their scenario if they get to the floor. So both ladies work their way down and start wiggling on the floor occasionally stopping to scold each other but then resuming their fevered struggles. Finally Julie comes back in with two straps and rolls each girl onto her stomach to take the extra strap and hogtie them side by side. First Candle succumbs to the tight hogtie strap and then Julie focuses her attention on Serene who ends up in much the same predicament as her co captive. As she finishes up she leaves the room and leaves Serene and Candle begging for release from her tight straps. Lots of fevered moaning with the occasional dig at each other follow before both women tire of their hard work and no progress and resigned to their situation relax their head on the floor in defeat.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3238kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 352.9 MB

Download Candle, Serene & Julie - Mistresses New Toys Aren't Getting Along

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 586.3 MB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

One Prison

Studio: DungeonCorp / SocietySM
Cast: Amber Wildee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Amber Wildee is such a pretty and petite woman, and very brave to sign herself up for my perverted mistreatments...She turns out to be a very submissive person, even asking permission for opening her eyes...Enjoy, Ogre....

Duration: 39:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2209kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 691.7 MB

Download One Prison
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13681 секунды с 9 запросами