luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Madalynn - Blue Hottskirt Hogtie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Madalynn is dressed in a blue Hottskirt, black bra, pantyhose, and six inch heels. The goal here is to bind her with a ton of rope, put her in a very tight hogtie and gag her very effectively. After her elbows and wrists are tighly bound rope is wound around her waist and upper body effectively welding her already welded elbows to her body. With those ropes in place Madalynn is allowed to get down on the ground in order for her ankles to be tied tightly together. She's then gagged with a very large bandanna that is then held in place with a tightly wound white vet wrap roll. After that Madalynn is rolled over onto her stomach and her legs are frogtied to her thighs in a very tight hogtie like position. Another frogtie rope is added and she's held pretty tightly in that position. Finally a cinch rope is added to the arches of her high heels and then used as a means to tie her hair back off to her feet finishing up the bondage in a nice tightly little package. Madalynn manages to find a little bit of slack and pulls her head back to her feet actually managing to work just a tiny bit of slack in her hair rope. A few rolls back and forth onto her side which isn't very easy in her position and Madalynn presents a very nice little bound and gagged package indeed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3823kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 612.3 MB

Download Madalynn - Blue Hottskirt Hogtie

Randy Moore

She breaks into his secret laboratory and finds his computer.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 164.1 MB

Download Randy Moore

Turd Says Part Two

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turd Says Part Two

Controlling Kylie part 2

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 94.3 MB

Download Controlling Kylie part 2

Sado Gathering

Release Year: 2021

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03367 секунды с 9 запросами