Old 05-20-2021, 11:15 PM   #648
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tight bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked bitch Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Beautiful brunette with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus big man in red t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Ball in her mouth. He spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, strappado, spanking, domination and torture for very horny girl with sexy breast in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6435kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked bitch Full HD 1080p

Taylor's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Taylor waits patiently for a bit as I gather gag materials. When I come back, I manhandle and grope her for a while. A rope is then tied into her hair, before she is tightly cleave gagged. I Add a rope to her lower legs before I tighten her gag up more by adding several wraps of black tape. I then keep tying her legs as she endures the gag. A simple chest harness is added next. I remove her gag as I want to see how she does with a cloth mouth stuffing gag. I grab 2 shop rags and realize right away that 2 won't fit. I stuff one in her mouth and 1 fills her mouth completely. I seal it in with microfoam tape. I then bind her elbows together and then cinch them to her body in multiple places. At the end of the clip, I lift her out of the chair and put her on the floor.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 552.5 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 2

InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

The iron mask that PD has Sister Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

Hot Poke Her

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Celebrator, Dragon Tail, Fingering, Fire, Foot Torture, Glasses, Inflatable Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Dildo, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Nose Hook, Orgasm, Shackles, Single Tail, Stocks, Tickling, Vibrator, Whip

Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whips but that is just so OT could see the marks that the canes leave across her back side. They crisscross her ass with bright red welts that stand out immediately.

Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 916.2 MB

Download Hot Poke Her

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 4.

Release Year: 2003

Many try to fight him, but they all end up in his rope and at his mercy, to be hauled away over his broad shoulders

Total size: 1.6 GB in 10 files.

Download 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 4.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17984 секунды с 9 запросами