Old 05-20-2021, 10:56 PM   #647
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Dance of the whip

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Olivia Outre Gives Her Love Slave A Good Old Fashion Butt Whipping. Bondage Spanking And Whipping

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:14
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download Dance of the whip

Becky Perry - Steel Armbinder

Only two girls have been locked in our Steel Armbinder before! It is very tiny, and you need a girl with slender upper arms and wrists! We found this new model Becky, and she just is amazingly flexible, with endless legs and long elegant arms! She was very eager to try all of our devices, so let's just start with the Custom Muzzle Posture Collar and Steel Armbinder. A chastity belt of course, because she would be a bit naked without one. Will she be able to get anywhere if we throw her the keys? Probably not, but we love to see her try!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 383.8 MB

Download Becky Perry - Steel Armbinder

Tightly Bound part 3

Scarlett is a super sexy, young girl with creamy skin and an ass for days. We have worked with her before and know that she can take some pain. Feenix starts her off rigged standing up, nearly hanging by her hair, but she skirms too much so he decides to tighten her bindings, attaching her from all sides to the metal rig. Once he is satisfied that she can't move an inch he brings out the mini vibe but only to tease and deny her the privledge of an orgasm. Next, We rig her bent over with her big, plump rear end and soft pink pussy exposed for torment. Feenix adds heavily weighted nipple clamps before flogging, caning and tickling her lovely backside and feet. He lubes up the magic wand in a pool of Scarlett's drool and uses it to bring her to a screaming painful orgasm. Then we put her back in a standing rig with much less support from her feet, testing her hair suspension abilities further. Feenix uses the violet wand to electrcute her toes and soaking pussy. He puts on an incredibly tight crotchrope to warm her up while he canes clothespins running up and down her slender waist. Once he thinks she can't handle any more pain, he leaves her there to cum alone with a Hitachi affixed to the crotchrope. Poor Scarlette is beat and ehausted but we're not quite through using her pretty body yet. Finally she is suspended spread eagle in the center of the metal rig.with the TENS unit electrifying her supple thighs and the breast pumps sqeezing her tits.When she is in tears from the pain, Feenix gives her one last burst of pleasure with the dick stick combo, but not before making her beg him first.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 154.0 MB

Download Tightly Bound part 3

Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound

Courtney Taylor has no idea what iron bondage is about. She can't even recognize what most of these metal contraptions are for. And then she says the fateful words. "Ok, well... I trust you." Trust is such a funny thing.She must think she is too hot to hurt. A lot of girls like her do. She has the huge tits and blonde hair that make men do stupid shit for her. Today will be all about what we would like to do too her. How much punishment can those tits take? How long can she hold back the waves of orgasms? What twisted positions can she languish in, and for how long before she has to beg to be released? Ever scene is another test, both of the limits of Courtney's endurance and the depths of our perversion.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

Download Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound

10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 22.

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Next Iris finds herself getting prepped for a long ride on the Wooden . I'd been wanting to get someone up on the rail and have them ride it as long as they possibly could. She's not coming off until she says the safeword. After putting her in a box tie with a little string around the neck I pick her up and place her onto the . Right away she doesn't like it. She's afraid to put her legs down. I tell her too but she says she feels like she's going to fall off. Worry is all over her face. I tie a string from her box tie to the ceiling and stand back for the ride. Within seconds we hear her say, "Ow! That hurts really bad". I look at her and say, "I know". She starts to shake, sometimes violently. I put a ring gag in her face hole. As the drool begins to cover her chest I begin flogging her titties.

Total size: 901.6 MB in 10 files.

Download 10 Great Clips IntoTheAttic part 22.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06557 секунды с 9 запросами