Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette March Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Juliette March loves making men happy. She wants them to use her to feel fulfilled. What better way for her to show her dedication to that than to suck PD off like her life depends on it? He knows just how to show his appreciation, too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 584.0 MB

Download Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface

An Offering part 2

Sophia begins bound with her hands overhead...with her pink lingerie and perfect body, she looks very much like a gift...to me anyway...for me...an offering for my sadistic control whims....she's an all natural beauty...long and lean...and very strong...she trains as a fitness performer and mixed martial artist...it's definitely at odds with her soft and beautiful face...she tells of her submissive fantasies and her affinity for being controlled...this is a kinky young woman...which makes it very easy to enjoy myself...Sadie Dawson joins me on top with a strap on dildo and in the last scene, pulls orgasm after orgasm from Sofia's luscious pussy.

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.3 MB

Download An Offering part 2

Pandora Paramour - WrappedInBondage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Pandora Paramour, the lovely lady in charge of WrappedInBondage, wanted to share this fun video with us! Pandora writes, "...here I am in one of my favorite dresses, well at least at the start of the video it is on me, a bit later it is pulled up and down exposing me in my struggles."

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3185kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

Download Pandora Paramour - WrappedInBondage

Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

Sophia Rayne - I said sure, but I wanted her to know exactly

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

"Sophia Rayne is a local girl who wrote to me and asked if she could model for my site. I said sure, but I wanted her to know exactly what she'd be in for, and urged her to check out my site in detail. She said she had, but as she finds herself suggested to tight bondage, gags, spanking, breast bondage and nipple torment, she realizes that pictures don't often prepare a person for what is to come!"

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sophia Rayne - I said sure, but I wanted her to know exactly
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08293 секунды с 9 запросами