Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

House Of Frazier Vol 3

Studio: Calstar
Cast: Feona Pembry, Bob
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Legs, Male Domination, Pantyhose/Stockings
Video language: English

When a guest books a room for three night at the "Welcome Inn", Bob, The manager, could not be happier. This is the slow season, and Bob could use the money. When his guest arrives, it's Miss Feona and she's extremely pleasant. Bob is elated until he discovers that the credit card she gave him has been declined.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 874.9 MB

Download House Of Frazier Vol 3

Self Bondage

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Self Bondage slave blonde, amazing rope traning action. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 409.0 MB

Download Self Bondage

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 1

Rachel is neckroped standing as I grope her tits. One hand is clasped over her mouth as I continue groping her with my other hand. Rachel is sensitive and you can definitely tell by her reactions to her tits being squeezed. Using her tit as a handle I turn her around and give her ass a few hard slaps. It appears that Rachel is wearing a tight skirt, but in reality, she's wearing a skort. I hate those, so I simply cut it off her. Better... Rachels ass and legs look great in her shiny hose. I grab some rope and crotchrope her. More rope is tied under her ass cheeks to accentuate them a little more. Poor Rachel yelps as I pull up hard on her crotchrope as I pull her head back by her hair at the same time, but I like it and that's what is important today. Rachel is here for our enjoyment. I cut her shirt down the front and now continue groping her bare tits. After a bit, I clamp her nipples with clovers and then tie them off tight overhead. The tears start rolling down her cheeks already and we're no where near done. After a little more rope is added, I remove the clamps and order her to turn around and spread her legs. I smack her ass a few times, before I tell her to stay and look pretty for me as I step back and take in the view. When I return, I smack and squeeze her ass cheeks for a bit, before I turn her back around and start binding her legs. The rest of the clip is spent binding Rachel's legs. By the time I'm done her legs are bound with 7 bands of tightly cinched rope. I run my hands over her legs examining my work before I step away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 1

Tears of a domme

Release Year: 2021

She is introduced to different types of nipple clamps before some electricity play. This is followed by Savvy giving Master Len a blow job and then she is fucked.

Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 710.6 MB

Download Tears of a domme

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06961 секунды с 9 запросами