View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 06:58 PM   #644
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Packaging Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Moxie by her hair and tell her to open her mouth. She complies, and I stuff a shop rag in her mouth. Clear tape insures it stays there. I then place Moxie on the floor. I add just a little more rope before I sit back and watch her struggle and mmph for a while. I love her body and I especially love seeing it helpless, but she has a little to much freedom for my liking. I grab more rope and put Moxie into a tight hogtie. I watch her as she struggles on her stomach for a while. I then roll her on her side for a different perspective. She is still moving around to much. I slip a nylon over her head. I use black tape over her mouth and forehead, and then under her chin. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it the her arm ropes. Once again, I leave Moxie to struggle. I still don't think the bondage is restrictive enough, so I tie a rope to the rope responsible for her hogtie and pull it up overhead. I tie it off. I clover clamp her nipples and then tie the connecting chain to a ring out in front of her. I step back and enjoy the sites and muffled sounds. This is more like it! Mostly just twitches and jerky movements now! Moxie has only been tied a few times before and she definitely passed her 1st test at futilestruggles. It might have looked like I could have pulled her head back a little farther... I tried and she couldn't breathe when I did. Moxie struggles for quite a long time in her final predicament. I can't wait to have her back. When I finally return to untie her, i ask her some questions as I like to hear some gag talk every once in a while. I left in some footage of her being ungagged and untied at the end of the clip.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 853.5 MB

Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

Punishment

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English

Extreme punishment and humilation slave russian girl. extra video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2914kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 760.8 MB

Download Punishment

Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. I keep tying her with more twine, including a length that runs from her wrists to her crotchrope to really tighten everything up. Purple Jade gets a few hard swats before her nipples are clamped and she is nose hooked. I then finish binding her legs with more wraps of cinched twine. The clover clamps are then pulled tight and tied to her ankles, which really make for some nice reactions. I step away and leave Purple Jade to endure her bondage. It's fun to watch her try to adjust her feet to lessen the pull on the clamps. I eventually return, but only to spank her ass. She yelps as the clamps tighten rom her reactions. I turn her sideways so I have a new view to enjoy as I leave her once again. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage of her being released at the end of the clip.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 502.6 MB

Download Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

The Sexual Submissive Next Door part 3

Girl Next Door, Brittany Shae has captivating eyes....I might even say that they are submissive eyes, as they show every emotion as she feels them...Her body is luscious and she is soaked in sexual energy...I think this young woman has many more kinky experiences in her future...She is anxiously submissive as she lays tied and taked, roped to a bed...This is a very tender woman, and very sensitive much more than a hardened BDSM bottom...It's easy to see that just being bound, naked and gagged is enough to effect her...she does her best to endure some good swats from Feenix's hand and floggers, and she blooms when he touches her pussy...She has a deep connection to sexual objectification, and her pussy responds with warm wetness....Feenix keeps her in a state of flux, changing her positions often, and gives this newbie some totally fresh experiences...It's all new to Brittany...the TENS unit, bound tickling, bastinado, floggers, pussy and nipple clamps and Ill never tire of watching newbies undergo these sensations for the first time, while completely bound and helpess...You will know how Brittany feels from her sincere reactions and multiple steamy orgasms

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 153.8 MB

Download The Sexual Submissive Next Door part 3
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09368 секунды с 9 запросами