View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 05:28 PM   #639
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Serene Isley - Conservatively Dressed and Tightly Bound

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

This Bound Beauties clip is a double play of Serene Isley conservatively dressed and tightly bound. Starting with one of our very first clips in our first studio space Serene is tied in a tight sweater long skirt and high heels standing precariously on a table top. The next clip is Serene bound tightly on the couch in a polka dot skirt and heels. A tight electrical tape gag finishes the bind off before her shirt is unbuttoned to expose her bra and later, tits. Some vintage Serene Isley clips with tight bondage, mean gags, and energetic struggling and gag talk.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3820kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.3 MB

Download Serene Isley - Conservatively Dressed and Tightly Bound

Carissa Montgomery Pt 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

A segment of a BDSM set we shot with Carissa Montgomery when Serene and I were thinking about doing a bit more intense of a bondage store. Hope you guys enjoy the departure from the norm!

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3218kbps

File size: 304.1 MB

Download Carissa Montgomery Pt 1

Alexa Nova Sybian Orgasms

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Orgasm

Sexy and skinny model Alexa Nova Sybian Orgasms and ball gags.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 647.4 MB

Download Alexa Nova Sybian Orgasms

Secret Slut Part One - Sophie Ryan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sophie Ryan thinks of herself as a secret slut. She loves tight bondage and being made to cum over and over, but then again, who does not? What she does not realize is that even her favorite things can be used against her. She loves the first few orgasms; they make her feel great. But as they keep rolling over her her clit cannot take the intensity. Soon enough she is going to be begging for mercy. Sophie Ryan likes to think she loves tight bondage and multiple orgasms, but Damon Pierce is going to make her regret ever voicing that opinion.

Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 475.3 MB

Download Secret Slut Part One - Sophie Ryan
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03426 секунды с 9 запросами