View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 11:11 AM   #635
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cici Rhodes - Shocking The Slut

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Cici Rhodes - Shocking The Slut

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped, and hairtied

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for bitchiness was a success!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped, and hairtied

Bound and Pleasured

A little bit of pain, a little bit of pleasure and an incredibly hot blowjob. All that and more as we spend the afternoon with Shamrock and the lovely Lily. Who by-the-way can suck cock like a vacuum cleaner and can never swallow enough cum.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 344.0 MB

Download Bound and Pleasured

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Rachel standing for a bit as I once again step back to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I'm enjoying how Rachel's legs and ass look encased in rope. I step back in and once again grab her by her tit and turn her around. I give her ass some nice hard slaps. Poor Rachel yelps and grimaces. I pull up a chair and untie her neckrope. Rachel is relieved, but that relief is short lived. As she sits, her crotchrope tightens up even more and the tears start flowing once again. Snot and tears run down her face as I start binding her upper body. After I get a little more rope added, I decide it's time for an over due gag. I stuff her mouth with a full roll of gauze and then seal it in with an entire roll of microfoam tape. I now continue binding her as she endures an extremely effective and tight gag. I untie her wrists and pull her wrists up into a reverse prayer position. I then tie and cinch them in that position. After a while, Rachel's face is a light purple color and she is starting to have problems breathing from the snot. I remove her gag. At this point Rachel looks completely disheveled and defeated, but I'm no where near done with her. Rachel is not a masochist, but she is submissive and wants to make you happy so she soldiers on. I finish up binding her upper body before I have a bit of fun with her tits. I walk away to get her next gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 432.1 MB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 2

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

Download Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05080 секунды с 9 запросами