View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 08:09 AM   #628
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I add more and more zipties to intensify Adara's bondage. Her nipples are clamped with clover's and then pulled tight around the back of her neck. I untie her hair from above and place her on the floor, where she is then hogzipped. She is nose hooked before the rope in her hair is tied back as well. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 3

All Natural Busty Slut with Bondage Sybian

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Orgasm
Video language: English

Naked sexy and Busty Slut with ball gagged Bondage Sybian orgasm.

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 245.5 MB

Download All Natural Busty Slut with Bondage Sybian

Pumped For Punishment

Release Year: 2021

Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our bdsm dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he Must accept. Beautiful and hot- Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.

Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pumped For Punishment

Best of Pov Sklavias Scene 2

Release Year: 2021

Extreme Best of german pov torture scenes compilation.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:28
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1470kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 703.9 MB

Download Best of Pov Sklavias Scene 2

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a
cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12753 секунды с 9 запросами