luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cain Bound on Sybian

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Orgasm
Video language: English

Sexy boobs girl Cassandra Cain Bound on Sybian extreme orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 347.3 MB

Download Cain Bound on Sybian

Raggedy Rain - Rain DeGrey, Jack Hammer

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out.
He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.
He gets her back on her feet but pulls her arms back into a brutal strappado. Her shoulders are aching, her pussy is sore, and she knows there is more coming. She asked for sensations, and that's what she's getting. Hopefully she'll get the same when she starts begging for mercy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Raggedy Rain - Rain DeGrey, Jack Hammer

Serene - Travelling Escape Attempt

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Serene XXXX her way out of a door peeking for the bad man who'd done this to her and upon not seeing him manages to work her way out the door despite being bound at the wrists, elbows, and ankles and also being tightly gagged. She looks around trying to find a way out but only finds dark rooms and debris blocking her way. She finds a few things in a bookcase but without anything to cut her ropes she quickly moves on and finds her way down the stairs. After getting to the ground and scooting down the stairs she manages to get down from the stairs and slowly scoot her way across the floor eventually finding a basement room with a toolbox. She pushes the door in and slowly makes her way across the floor past mountains of discarded boxes etc. she flips over and rolls a bit trying to get to the toolbox but realizes that it's beside a really creepy basement mattress. Serene finally gets there however and opens the toolbox and finding a pair of scissors. Exstatic over the find and covered in floor dirt she does her best to manipulate the scissors into her hand and around to cut the ropes holding her hostage. She finally gets herself free and deciding that it was better to escape than remove her gag she takes off out the basement side door leaving her cut ropes on the floor and her gag still in place. None too soon considering that she heard her captor coming down the stairs and managed to get out just before he got back down to her.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3830kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

Download Serene - Travelling Escape Attempt

Gianna Love - Masked Man Gianna

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Gianna is walking into the living room when suddenly she's grabbed from behind by a man in a black mask, He takes her up into the air laying her onto her stomach and lacing rope around her wrists tightly binding them. Her elbows fall to the ropes next and are soon useless along with her ankles. The man sits her up and to her protests shoves a cloth into her mouth and wraps tape around her head sealing the gag in. with her cries muffled and her limbs thoroughly bound her shirt is unbuttoned next and her breasts, ass and legs are fondled by the man who leers a bit too long for it to be all about the robbery really. She struggles to try to free herself but can't manage to budge any knots before the man returns, sits her up again and takes her breasts out of her bra a bit to fondle them again. He rolls Gianna over onto her stomach and hogties her tightly on the floor. He leaves her there to struggle a bit more while he takes her stuff before coming back and giving her yet more fondling. He tells her that he's afraid that he's going to have to leave her tied up like that and that he hopes she has someone coming that can let her out lest she end up spending the whole night tightly bound and gagged on her floor. She struggles and moves around on the floor for a good few minutes but soon comes to the realization that she is going to be spending quite a bit of time bound and gagged on her floor before she is finally rescued from her dilemma.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3810kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 446.1 MB

Download Gianna Love - Masked Man Gianna

Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 559.2 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11110 секунды с 9 запросами