View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 05:01 AM   #624
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 1

I meet Safa and its not long before she asks what I do. I tell her. She has experienced some bondage recently and has discovered that she likes it. I invite her back to my place for a quick bondage session. With a handful of her hair, I walk her into my studio. Her hands are already bound behind her back. I grope, manhandle and smack her ass for a while before I tie a rope around her neck and tie it overhead. You can tell by her facial expressions that she is enjoying herself so far. I tie 2 bands of rope around her thighs and once again, the look on her face as she's being bound tells me that she wasn't lying when she said she like bondage. I add a chest harness next. I take a break from roping to manhandle her tits not that they have some rope around them. I then rope up her calves and ankles. I strap in a ball gag that barely fits very tightly. I snip away the straps on her shirt and pull out her large firm tits. Of course I'm going to spend a little time slapping and squeezing them, I'd be silly not to! I attach her chest harness in the back to the post behind her. I crotchrope her and pull it up and out in front. I end up tying her head back by her hair as well. I manhandle her once again in this most helpless position. I then walk away and enjoy the view of Safa enduring her bondage. Her arms are still only tied at the wrists, but with the tight crotchrope and her head pulled back while ballgagged, this position is pretty strenuous. It will however get even more strenuous by the time we're done! I eventually remove the crotchrope and untie her hair. I pull up a chair and sit her down as the drool bubbles from around the gag. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 1

Beretta James - Cougar Gets Owned Hard Cock

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex, MILF
Video language: English

Super hot Beretta James is back on the pages of the fastest growing Bondage and rough sex site in the world, Sexually Broken. Beretta at age 35 is incredibly hot and has a body to die for.
Beretta finds herself tightly bound in a Japanese Box tie, on her back with a hard cock fucking the back of her throat. It's go time and we are bringing the cock. No warm up, just a good old fashion cock attack on a helpless Cougar who loves the rough sex.
Beretta is tossed around like a rag doll. Fucked in every position, roughly manhandled and skull fucked into subspace. It's a relentless attack from brutal deep throating, to cervix pounding fucking. Beretta takes it all. In the end we hang her upside down and vibrate her to several earth-shaking, screaming orgasms.
Beretta is left hanging, dazed and cum drunk, completely helpless, totally used, abused, and hung away wet...

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beretta James - Cougar Gets Owned Hard Cock

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Danielle Trixie

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Toys

This is a clip for those who like struggling and tickling. When Danielle is not struggling she's being tickled. She has very ticklish feet as well as armpits and her stomach. With her hands and feet tied up she can't do anything about being tickled. She wiggles her feet trying to get them away from Jim's expert tickling skills but doesn't have much luck with getting them away. He adjusts her bondage and reties a few knots before he leaves her to struggle some more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3705kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 438.1 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Danielle Trixie

Summer Peters - Lots of Rope Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Summer is back and it's time for another lots of rope clip. David takes a rope and binds her elbows tightly behind her back. Moving quickly he moves down to her wrists and lays Summer's forearms on each other tightly. Another rope is added over her arms and waist cinching her arms tightly to her body. She's then gagged with a large black cloth and tightly wound microfoam tape around her head. An upper body harness follows then Summer is seated on the couch and her ankles are tied tightly together. She's put onto the ground and her legs are tied into a frogtie with two ultra tight lower body cinches on her bent legs. A final rope is added hogtying her tightly and Summer does a lovely job of wiggling and struggling for the cameras.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3820kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 446.1 MB

Download Summer Peters - Lots of Rope Part 2

Serene Isley & Kevin - A Straitjacketed Debt Collection

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Kevin is waiting in Serene's office where before she even understands what's going on he grabs her and strips her of her white dress grabbing a straitjacket and XXXX her arms into it. Twisting her around he quickly buckles it up and after threading the crotch strap pulls her arms through the holes on the front and pulling her arms around. Kevin reveals that she's got some debts that he was sent to collect on and Serene makes excuses while Kevin keeps at his work. Kevin being a man who really enjoys his job gropes her ass a bit and rubs his hands on her pantyhose covered legs. He then shoves a cloth into her mouth before wrapping microfoam around it sealing the gag material in. Grabbing a brown leather hood he then pulls it on over her head lacing it tightly and really sealing the gag in. Finally he moves her down to the floor where he removes her shoes and frogtying her legs with leather straps. A bit more groping to really revel in the success of this job and then he takes his leave of the poor, helpless, Serene Isley leaving her to struggle on the floor and hopefully to reconsider who she does business with in the future.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3839kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 638.6 MB

Download Serene Isley & Kevin - A Straitjacketed Debt Collection
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09480 секунды с 9 запросами