Old 05-20-2021, 05:00 AM   #623
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Club Asiana Live Show

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post. This is where I stay until the end of the show.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Club Asiana Live Show

Nyxon - Roughly Lingerie Bound

Genres: BDSM

Nyxon is tightly bound, ballgagged, neck roped, blindfolded, and legs spread before she's clamped and generally roughly treated. The clip ends with Nyxon tapping out due to a few factors involving her own distress.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3190kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

Download Nyxon - Roughly Lingerie Bound

Tattooed Sybian Ride in Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Orgasm

Tattooed sexy girl Sybian Ride in blue rope Bondage action.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3867kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

Download Tattooed Sybian Ride in Bondage

Madalynn - Wrestling Face Off

Genres: BDSM

Madalynn and David wanted to square off in a wrestling grudge match to see if she could actually resist being bound and gagged. Madalynn finds herself quickly on the ground with David in a tight headlock which she exploits for a while to keep herself free before losing control. Finally she's rolled over and her wrists are pinned behind her and bound. She stands up and prepares to fight with her wrists bound but all she does is get tossed over and rolled up ankles held and bound. In all the ruckus Madalynn actually gets her wrists untied and David is back to square one. Finally after an extended struggle Madalynn finds herself bound at the wrists again. This time her wrist ropes stick and the ankle ropes go on a slightly more tired Maddie this time around. He flips her onto her belly and pulls her elbows tightly together. Her mouth is then stuffed and microfoam tape is tightly wrapped around her head. He flips her over and she laughs with the threat of tickle that actually doesn't happen and David taunts her one last time before walking off and taking a breather. A bit of tickle torture and torment and he flips her over and hogties her on her stomach. A lot more tickling and taunting has Maddie laughing hard from behind the gag. Some really fun torturing of a poor helpless Maddie. Also very intense struggle scene to get her tied up initially.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3800kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 604.9 MB

Download Madalynn - Wrestling Face Off

House Of Frazier - Vol. 9 - (2008 Year)

Bob gives Feona one more chance, and releases her from bondage to do some housework. As Bob leaves for work, he gives her strict instructions not to leave the house. But Feona as usual, Thinks she can slip out and be back before Bob returns. However she gets carried away with shopping and arrives home later then she expected. Only to find Bob waiting on her! Bob's punishment will be very severe this time. Will Feona ever learn?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 977.4 MB

Download House Of Frazier - Vol. 9 - (2008 Year)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08030 секунды с 9 запросами