Old 05-16-2021, 01:01 PM   #112
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Nicolette Shea - Smart Ho me FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nicolette Shea
Genres: Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Body Suit, Boots, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Enhanced, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Sci-Fi, Squirt, Tattoo
Video language: English

Markus Dupree's Smart Ho-Me computer is state of the art technology that takes care of every aspect of his life, including his need to fuck a big set of tits! After complaining how he misses real juicy boobs, his Smart Ho-Me enters Emergency Mode, taking on the form of Nicolette Shea for the sole purpose of making Markus cum! She offers up her juicy blowjob lips up as tribute to suck him hard, titfucks that thick cock for as long as he wants, and spreads her juicy ass wide to take in every inch of big dick Markus has for her! After all that fucking, Markus finally pulls out and unloads all over Nicolette's gorgeous face down to her big, fake tits!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicolette Shea - Smart Ho me FullHD 1080p

Stacy Cruz - Loves Playing With Strangers (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Stacy Cruz
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English

Stacy Cruz is a beautiful babe who loves fooling around with strangers at night. She loves hanging out in the bar and waiting for a lucky stud to come and have a taste of what she has to offer. Stacy doesn't need to wait long for a hot stud. The handsome lad, Angelo Godshack approaches Stacy as soon as he walks into the bar. The horny duo shares a passionate kiss before Stacy drops to her knees to give Angelo's big cock a sloppy blowjob. Angelo returns the oral pleasure by licking and sucking Stacy's pink pussy with gusto. Stacy sits on a stool and lets Angelo pound her cunt missionary style. The two keeps on rocking each other's world in standing and cowgirl until he cums on her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stacy Cruz - Loves Playing With Strangers (2021)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03271 секунды с 9 запросами