Old 05-16-2021, 05:36 AM   #302
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Stud Drew Daniels gets Manhandled

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Englishlads

From time to time we come across lads like Drew; built the size of a stately home, finely chiselled, hairy bits where they look best and peal back the layers and get inside and there is one hell of a surprise! Drew is just over 6'3 with muscles that are just perfectly proportioned and everything is hard; pants dropped round his ankles and his next biggest talent is nearly as long! Drew is hung, not just big when soft but when he pumps up his uncut cock he is ginormous and he rises up much like The Shard does over London! Today's shoot is all about Drew getting a massage; he not only gets gentle body massage, but his cock is wanked for the first time by a guy, til the very second it squirts out a big load! Wow, these straight rugby players do like being handled!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1440x808, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.9 MB

Download Stud Drew Daniels gets Manhandled

Brandt's Boys - Car Wash Race - Brandt, Nash & Jordan

I've often given a handjob to my friend in a car, but I wasn't horny enough back then cause my friend wasn't very handsome. But Jordan is so hot! If I was in a car with him, I would definitely give him a handjob too and I would be very horny as well! I would be instantly erect. Maybe I would suck his cock and make him cum in my mouth and swallow it! And maybe I would let him insert his dick in my butt as well! That would be so hot

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 3125kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 152.6 MB

Download Brandt's Boys - Car Wash Race - Brandt, Nash & Jordan
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05883 секунды с 9 запросами