View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 06:21 PM   #30
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

First Time Ghetto Gagger - Full HD 1080p

This one is a bit of a diva. She was probably expecting warm California sun and a table full of cheese and redwine. Nope! This is NJ, it's 10 degrees, shut up and suck dick. She did a good job. She handled the yellow d and heavy slaps, and got fucked extremely hard. She yakked all over herself like a good puppy. She took 3 loads to her face and was freaking out because she wanted it off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3219kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download First Time Ghetto Gagger - Full HD 1080p

Pregnant And Punished

Cast: Pregnant And Punished
Genres: Blowjob, Facefuck, Choking, Gagging, Deepthroat, Puke, Verbal Abuse, Pissing
Video language: English

She's rail thin, but she's obviously showing. 5 months along. Her breasts are now supple and big. Her nipples a dark chocolate, and puffy. Despite all of this, she is here for white dick. 2 big white dicks that plowed hard against her cervix, and caused an uprising in her womb. She looked at me intensely as every deep stroke filled her birth canal. We didn't show any mercy. She got face fucked just like we face fuck everyone else. She even took the yellow d in her mouth and all over her mommy tits and belly. Then we pumped her face full of cum and she rubbed it in all over her belly until it was a foamy froth. I think she will be an excellent mom.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4363kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pregnant And Punished
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07094 секунды с 9 запросами