View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 12:16 PM   #252
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jaxon

Studio: ClubAmateurUSA

Straight and Open-Minded After four years of making videos and doing webcam shows, I was finally able to capture a first on video from Jaxon. For those of you who've followed his previous work both here and on ASG, you know that no one but Jaxon has ever gotten him off. As he says, that's usually the case when he's with women, as well. So, when we began this shoot, I don't think either of us knew whether or not he was going to... er... get off as planned. But luckily, he was able to focus on his inner eroticism and go into his sexual zone. Without warning, Jaxon began crunching his abs, and sploosh! He blew a quite nice load all over his chest. As you'll soon see, Jaxon was as surprised as I and grinning from ear to ear with the high-pro glow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jaxon

Big Boy Ed

Studio: Island Studs

Big Boy Ed, a beefy Oregon Farm Boy with thick hands, big hairy feet and a massive white bubble butt, parades fully nude by the river, suns his thick body floating on his raft in the water, pees in the garden and shoots thick loads of cum as he stands spread eagle in this Exclusive New Video from Island Studs!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 978.0 MB

Download Big Boy Ed
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03842 секунды с 9 запросами