Old 05-12-2021, 01:33 AM   #117
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sofia Damon, Naty & Kim Velez - A Hot Day With

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sofia Damon, Naty & Kim Velez
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Solo, Masturbation, Toy, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Voluptuous
Video language: English

Outdoors on a warm, sunny day, curvalicious and boobalicious Kim Velez greets us, letting us know what she has planned. "Today I'm going to have a delicious time with two friends," Kim says in Spanish, which we've captioned for the Spanish-impaired. "But first, I want to show you my beautiful swimsuit that I bought for you. What do you think?"
Think? That's a little difficult when Kim is standing there, no matter what she's decorating her corpus-delicious with.
Her friends? None other than Sofia Damon and Naty. With eager, bouncy girls like Kim, Sofia and Naty, is it any wonder Colombia's been on our radar for several years?
They take off their bikini tops to compare breasts, admire each other's bodies and play water-filled balloon games. Getting under the outside shower, our sexy muchachas bounce and shake their tits and twerk their asses. Their bodies are soaked, their tits and booties dripping with water in tack-sharp slow motion.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sofia Damon, Naty & Kim Velez - A Hot Day With

Big Thick Russian

Cast: Anna Katz
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Big Belly, Solo, Dildo, Lingerie, Milf
Video language: English

Big beautiful women exactly how you want 'em, hot, plump and hungry Hot Sexy Plumpers, the series that started it all, brings you yet another chubby chasers dream Featuring dick loving, chubby babes with thick meaty butts and humongous titties! These big girls fuck, blow, and use their big soft mellons to tit fuck their happy partners!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 855.8 MB

Download Big Thick Russian
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06678 секунды с 9 запросами