luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Horny blonde alice blitz!

Studio: tgirls-xxx , shemale-xxx
Cast: Alice Blitz
Genres: Shemale

Alice blitz is a super sexy blonde with an amazing body, long legs and a perfect booty! she loves showing them off too! frank brought this horny hottie to make her tgirls debut and she can't wait to show you what she got! watch her stripping, posing and stroking her cock just for you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7854kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

Download Horny blonde alice blitz!

TS Casey Kisses & Squirting Cis Girl

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Keira Croft, Casey Kisses
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Shemale On Female, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob, Squirting
Video language: English

Hot blonde TS star Casey Kisses is tall and tattooed. Her panties can't contain her big boner! She plays with curvy cisgender girl Keira Croft, a longhaired brunette with naturaltits. Both girls look arousing in black lingerie and fishnets. They share French kisses, and Keira gives Casey a passionate blowjob, spit streaming. Casey's big cock stands tall and super-hard; her bouncing boner fucks Keira's face. Casey eats shaved pussy and then fucks moaning, gasping Keira. Dominant Casey gives orders ('Take that big-ass fuckin' dick'), pulls hair and chokes Keira.' Keira rides she-cock and masturbates, squirting girl juice all over Casey and the camera. Casey delivers a doggie-style anal reaming! Casey's boner and a massager make Keira ejaculate girl squirt like a fire hose!Keira deepthroats Casey and then kneels for a cum facial. The ladies drool she-semen mouth-to-mouth. Keira blasts more soaking squirt all over Casey. Covered in juice, the girls share tasty kisses.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8920kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download TS Casey Kisses & Squirting Cis Girl

Goddess tangent's latex gimp

Studio: tgirls-xxx , shemale-xxx
Cast: Lianna Lawson
Genres: Shemale

Goddess tangent dressed up lianna in latex and proceeded to rope tie her, pump up her cock with a penis pump and then sound her. goddess also loves spitting and there is plenty of that in this scene also. first, goddess tangent binds lianna lawson with rope and proceeds to prep her cock, with a penis pump, for the sounding she will receive in part2. goddess also like spitting into mouths as well as putting her fingers in them. i got a little taste of that myself - so good! then, goddess tangent sounds her gimp's cock. this is a subject never before seen on bob's tgirls and maybe not on any other trans site either. after goddess leaves the room, gimp lianna manages to play with her cock, even though still bound. goddess tangent returns and catches her in the act. so the sound goes back in and more spit into lianna's mouth. this was quite a visual treat for me to shoot. i hope you all enjoy it as well.

Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Goddess tangent's latex gimp
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06498 секунды с 9 запросами