View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 08:29 PM   #215
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sneaky Peek - Police Station

A police station changing room. Most these hairy-arsed coppers are horny. I'm sure they'd be furious if they found out what I've done with this footage. I'm assuming they aren't looking at this website.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 726kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

Download Sneaky Peek - Police Station

Kyle Stewart's Interview

Kyle is a 22-year-old hung straight Marine with a great body. On one level, he's very polite and friendly, even charming. He's got a great smile, too. But Kyle has a darker, decidedly less-than-charming side when it comes to women and sex. He's very dominant and likes rough sex (brutal, actually) and bondage.
Kyle has had sex with 17 women and wanted me to know that not one of them was black. He explains that (in his opinion, an opinion we do not share) black women have attitudes, talk too much and are bitchy. He's never done anything gay, but describes some football team antics in the locker room in high school that he admits were very gay. But, he explains, these things were not done to him because he'd punch anyone who tried.
Kyle grew up with strict . He is no stranger to beatings with switches, paddles, etc. And he says he deserved all the discipline he received. It's probably why he's so polite.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 723.3 MB

Download Kyle Stewart's Interview
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09264 секунды с 9 запросами